do u workout?

GraveDigger

After woke up, jog everyday not in the evening, do that in the morning.

and eat more fruit and protein, I mean not protein shake, I ment fish and beef.

do the push up 30 times a day and do it different style push up.

and also don't forget the abs work out too.

use 20 punds of weinght and motivate it slowly and after u get use to it then take next step do that like 30punds.

I can do it with arm curl with 40 pounds. 3 reps 20 times.

I never had protein shake or steroid.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not me i know that for sure to much stress not being about to live the way you what to live i don't see what the point in eating healthy

For me, its a struggle to put on weight. I eat everything, anytime, do shit all exercise, and I still only weigh 55kg. Can someone help??

Topic description says "Be Honest", fatty.

ON : I do workout 6 days of the week only resting the sundays, but the last week "lazyness" got me :/

These days I eat'd ALOT but for some reason, I gain weight too slowly lol

which of you lives a healthy lifestyle? i want to know if you eat healthy and exercise regularly. When i say regularly i mean every day or every other day.

if you do go to the gym or exercise regularly what exactly do you do?

Im in the pool 3 hrs a day everyday, weight lift maybe 3 times per week(if gym in apartment complex isnt closed lol), walk 4-5 miles every day and occasionaly run 2 miles once maybe twice a week if my knee isnt botherin me.. Not skinny nor fat. Actually happy with being 5'8"-5'9" at 155 lbs..

I dont eat after 6pm and

im going to gym :)

Not eating after 6 PM doesn't make you more fat, you can eat whenever you want but in normal amounts of course! You can't be without food whole day and then get in front of tv at 10 pm and eat few kilos of ice cream. So yes eating at night does not make you more fat neither fat if you wont eat MUCH.

For me, its a struggle to put on weight. I eat everything, anytime, do shit all exercise, and I still only weigh 55kg. Can someone help??

You don't eat much, you only think you eat much. Eat few days really hard, by hard i mean eat twice more then you do usually, and your stomach will expand so you will be able to eat more in future and also gain more mass.

I just do pull-ups few time in week, i have tried to do that in every second day, but it seems im too lazy for that <_< I can only do 14 pull-ups and thats not good enought, im gonna aim to 30 :D

I just do pull-ups few time in week, i have tried to do that in every second day, but it seems im too lazy for that <_< I can only do 14 pull-ups and thats not good enought, im gonna aim to 30 :D

Well, how much do you weight? 50 kg?lol

Well, how much do you weight? 50 kg?lol

62kg atm. its barely normal weight to my height. with 10kg extra weight i have done 7 reps, and yeah i suppose that 14 is good compared to that i did only 4 in last summer :P

62kg atm. its barely normal weight to my height. with 10kg extra weight i have done 7 reps, and yeah i suppose that 14 is good compared to that i did only 4 in last summer :P

Well that explains everything. I can do about 10-12 pull-ups with my 90 kg lol.

I used to do all that freaky-assed stuff.. aerobics.. calesthetics.. Nutrition suppliments.. all of thet when I was in Hockey.. but when it seemed Id never have any kind of career from high School out, I slowed down.. but I stopped completely when i was 19 when me and a buddy of mine, Rob, were working out at Worlds Gym here in Halifax and he collapsed on the treadmill.. and died in like 30 seconds. There just was NO time for anything.

He was completely healthy.. no unnatural symptoms or ailments discovered upon the autopsy.. nothing.. just .. dead.

Because of that, I started thinking about how mortal we all are and that no amount of weighlifting will defend you when its your time..and the more you overwork your body when you're young, the faster it will run out when you get older. Its just not worth it to over-do it such as 3-4 hrs at a club every day and still go jogging and stuff.

Now.. i just walk to wherever I need to go as long as its under 4 km's or 2 miles.. and either use a bike or a bus to go anywhere else.

Keep in mind this is almost 20 years ago now and we didnt have the technological gadgets like hearteab counters and whatnot that they have today.