do u workout?

GraveDigger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to at least 5 days a week....basic stuff though push ups, dips, jump rope, bike, calisthenics....try to stay fit, gettin harder at my age thats for dam sure. But I have too with my job ...right now holdin steady at 5'10 205lbs

• 2 weeks later...

In the summer I'm to lazy to workout after I get home from work lol during the school year I was working out at a boxing gym three times a week, this year I plan on just going to the gym at the school, its alot cheaper lol and a really nice gym, just, no boxing training anymore :( haha and I eat whatever I want :P

Same. A few months back was only benching 100 pounds now up to close to 180-200 :)

Hobbit ur weak lol

Man i go to gym everyday except sundays and then i eat pretty healthy

basketball,football,and thinking of going into MMA crap idk.

Swim alott cause of gf. :rolleyes:

I have no set exercise program. I rarely use my weight bench or free weights. I do however spend as much time as I can playing airsoft and do a little freerunning. I do pushups and situps maybe twice a week and just recently got back into archery.

As far as diet goes I am way off track. Both low quantity and slightly above nominal fat amounts.

i dont really watch out what i eat....but that doesnt mean i eat unhealthy food

i just go to fast food once in like 2-3 weeks, when im in vacation maybe more often

i like to practice sports....when i dont run or play sports i feel bad =(

wouahaha best one was canos ... with beers hes crazy with that shit :) minimum 5-6 per days !!

And viper :o what a lie :)

For summer period :

about me i do like 350-400 km per week (3-4 days) depends weather... to hot or to much wind .. i dont like.

I eat whatever i want except sugar .. i mean candies and shit like that , everything which countains anormal quantity of sugar.

at least (3-4)L water per days espcially IN summer period ... only water no shit such as coca cola ice tea... or whatever. no ice screams

Sometimes beers and alcohol but hmm restricted.

And hmm like the most importrant thing ... Dont smoke at all ( the hardest part for sure)

Dont salt or almost what you eat.

Dont eat rich thing at 70 % or over 50 % .. like cheese and stuff ( sometimes its okay but not all days ..)

Dont take coffee .. 3 times in a day ..

At least 7 hours sleep and 9 hours maximum ... (sleep before midnight count x 2 ..) but no one does that :)

Thats not easy .. to resist when u usually drink or eat some sugar .. but after 2 weeks you just forget about it ..

run or do some gym .. thats all.

and its like -10 kilos or more ..( depends persons) easy in 1-2 month then you are stable ..

Its a good way to have your normal weight and be in good shape ... all days

Edited by PrO*SplaSh~

wouahaha best one was canos ... with beers hes crazy with that shit minimum 5-6 per days !!

And viper :o what a lie :)

For summer period :

about me i do like 350-400 km per week (3-4 days) depends weather... to hot or to much wind .. i dont like.

I eat whatever i want except sugar .. i mean candies and shit like that , everything which countains anormal quantity of sugar.

at least (3-4)L water per days espcially IN summer period ... only water no shit such as coca cola ice tea... or whatever. no ice screams

Sometimes beers and alcohol but hmm restricted.

And hmm like the most importrant thing ... Dont smoke at all ( the hardest part for sure)

Dont salt or almost what you eat.

Dont eat rich thing at 70 % or over 50 % .. like cheese and stuff ( sometimes its okay but not all days ..)

Dont take coffee .. 3 times in a day ..

At least 7 hours sleep and 9 hours maximum ... (sleep before midnight count x 2 ..) but no one does that :)

Thats not easy .. to resist when u usually drink or eat some sugar .. but after 2 weeks you just forget about it ..

run or do some gym .. thats all.

and its like -10 kilos or more ..( depends persons) easy in 1-2 month then you are stable ..

Its a good way to have your normal weight and be in good shape ... all days

lies...you pizzaboy... <_<

Edited by V!p3r