Whats your favorite weapon?

Jesse

MP5 all the way. 

I have been working through all of the guns, though, and I hate some of them so much, but playing with the bad ones have made me better with my MP5. 

Also... the knife

Edited by NormanCorn
  • Like 1

AK 47. Takes a good bit of practice to master. Hits hard, good range. Sometimes shit spread- Seriously, you might as roll a D20 with hipfire at close range. Best used in single fire or burst.

Attach a tube to piss off the ego-douches and clear out funnel points. Great all round weapon.

• Like 1

I like the M16 with a red dot.  I use other guns from time to time, but I always keep going back to the M16 as I can shoot across the map with it, I have pretty good hip fire with it too.  Just my choice.

What are your guys thoughts on the acog?  I just switched from the red dot....taking some getting used to

Acog is alright it works better on some guns than others but I would stick with the red dot but if you start preferring the acog over the red dot then use the acog.

Ak-47 no attachment and Ak-74u no attachment or silencer.

I have played with them all and changed everything I can and it comes back to the G36C.  If you like fast action inside the map and run and gun style, then use it with the added hip steady aiming perk.

To assist you with staying alive a little longer in man to man combat then add juggernaut.  

I always use UAV jammer so I don't become a little red dot that the enemy chases down and I use a silencer on all my weapons.

The different perks allow you to change your type of game.  IF you like to stealth them then use the jammer and silencer.

If you don't care about the red dot UAV thing then you have every choice there is.

If you go with a Skorpion or MP5, then get the bandolier perk.  If you shoot thru walls a lot, then deep impact and stopping power is what you want.  But you will be found very easily.

Of all the sniper rifles I prefer the M21.  No recoil and auto loader.  Best scope of the bunch.  Barrett is useless.  Too much recoil and the game makes you be extra accurate with it.

One of the slickest weapons of the bunch is the G3.  This 7.62 long range hitter is devastating across the map.  Add uav jammer and silencer and it is a deadly rifle.  Don't add acog or reddot,

because the game will narrow you field of kill shots to compensate. (you need to be more accurate)  The open sights give you a large kill area. 

The deadliest of all the weapons is the MP-5 with double tap.  But you will need the bandolier perk.  This will put 4 bullets into enemy with each trigger tap.  Don't use silencer with this option.

The worst weapon is AK-47 with ACOG.  You cant hit anyone unless you sneak up behind them and put it right on them.  It is good for wall spraying and that's all.

IMHO

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Usually an M4, double tap and deep impact.  All of my M4 and AK setups have tubes.  Some days, I roll with my M4 tubed and then overkill with a G36C w/ tube as my 2nd weapon.

At this point, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm never gonna get much better than a 1:1 KDR.  If I didn't have my tubes - I would probably get frustrated by the more pro type players.  I take great pleasure in repeatedly tubing guys that consistently have 90- 100 kills and then b*** about me tubing them.  That makes the whole game worth playing. :P