Whats your favorite weapon?

Jesse

Depends on the mood and the map. For more conservative, cautious gameplay, or for maps requiring long range, M16 is my choice. For more aggressive, closer combat, I pick the M4. Both weapons with jammer and deep impact - I love this perk.

Of all the weapons the one I detest the most is the P90. Especially its rate of fire and large magazine.

• 3 weeks later...

im getting pretty custom to the G3 with acog. I know smoke said its shit with acog. but im starting to find it useful. it turns it into more of a midrange rifle. good to sit in those spots that's almost too obvious. or sit up high and watch a street. if ur fast enough with it the sway doesn't bother you as much. im starting to like it more than most my other loadouts. as for a sniper rifle. I actually prefer the druganov. I find I can rattle off a few extra rounds more accurately than with the others, good for clearing out a street or courtyard when the enemy is bunched up. not a fan of barrett. with all its power smokes right. you have to be accurate within a shirt button. not worth it unless ur spamming walls imho

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Silenced G3 is my favorite now.  The RPK is my most deadly but I won't use it anymore as it feels like cheating sometimes and there are so many others to use.  :)

MP5 all the way. 

I have been working through all of the guns, though, and I hate some of them so much, but playing with the bad ones have made me better with my MP5. 

Also... the knife

lol

mp5 silencer uav jammer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P90 works good for me on small ish maps, as for a sniper i would say R700 (sexy in red tiger and ACOG scope)

I try to mix it up once in a while and try sumthing different.