This is why i need my lvl4 back

Olykiller

First of all, thanks for reporting.

This being said.. Dunno what makes of you someone more fair than these stackers and so, worthy to get any lvl back. Lately, each time I came undercover on server you often were in the stacked team you too. But this time, you're not confortable with this situation because in the wrong side for your stats.

This is why we won't give your lvl4 back.

So, keep rating, but accept also to lose points since it's part of the game too and contact an admin\report it on forum when such problems happen. Thanks.

• Like 7

Sorry to be somewhat off-topic:

What is meant by "stacking", in this situation? To look at this session, it shows Olykiller tripled (or more) the score with double the rating (triple, really) of anyone there.

Or, was your concern about the hiD* members being on the same team, along with two extra lackluster players, versus TB's #1 Donna, .$k@Olykiller, in a bot-filled, unrated match?

I don't get it.

• Like 1

Sorry to be somewhat off-topic:

What is meant by "stacking", in this situation? To look at this session, it shows Olykiller tripled (or more) the score with double the rating (triple, really) of anyone there.

Or, was your concern about the hiD* members being on the same team, along with two extra lackluster players, versus TB's #1 Donna, .$k@Olykiller, in a bot-filled, unrated match?

I don't get it.

Considering the fact that axis team had a major part of bots, at least one player could join up on axis to somehow even the human players, but on other side, if u were to check scores, i assume it would be either equal or in favor of axis, as none of the hiD* is anything special when it comes to skills. There was an admin present on the server, or u could simply use evolve if felt like stacking and one of the admins could easily solve that. Still in order for seeing teams stacks, we would need to see actual /score menu and im quite certain that the kills were equal.

First of all, thanks for reporting.

This being said.. Dunno what makes of you someone more fair than these stackers and so, worthy to get any lvl back. Lately, each time I came undercover on server you often were in the stacked team you too. But this time, you're not confortable with this situation because in the wrong side for your stats.

This is why we won't give your lvl4 back.

So, keep rating, but accept also to lose points since it's part of the game too and contact an admin\report it on forum when such problems happen. Thanks.

Stats were fine, but like john said, in a bot game it doesnt matter.

I barely rate on FA2 btw, impossible with the bots

But my main point is with barbwire and lucky gone you have 2 regular FA 2 admins gone. Good we still have angel and von rantala on jay2. Saw you made platoon lvl 4 but ive never seen him do a putteam command..

Oly, I don't remember when was last time you moved yourself to fix teams.

Yoyo you saw my screenshot in first post? It was from yesterday

Stats were fine, but like john said, in a bot game it doesnt matter.

I barely rate on FA2 btw, impossible with the bots

But my main point is with barbwire and lucky gone you have 2 regular FA 2 admins gone. Good we still have angel and von rantala on jay2. Saw you made platoon lvl 4 but ive never seen him do a putteam command..

Even in game bot some fairness is required towards humans present.. On our servers in all cases. So once again thanks for reporting. And stats thingy was only a way to explain reasons of the denial for lvls.

So, session ranked or not in the situation you reported, and whatever your motives in game (what is respectable and we do), because of the latter, seems like you can't admin properly, you are not trusted anymore concerning fairness of teams and will not get any lvl back.. Unless of course to see a big change. Which I doubt can happen for now.

In waiting, there's a plenty of admins all around our servers or on evolve to contact, and the forum in order to report such problems.

Thanks for your understanding.

side note: your screenshot shows you were in the team with less humans not that you moved to balance, which was questionning point of Yoyo.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...