Reporting players who don't even teams

djpailo

Normally that would only apply towards the admins or even the best solution is to PM one of the admins at that present server if that problem occurs. The thing is, the admins are in charge of making teams even, they have to keep watching teams and in order for even teams, sometimes ask either regulars or move themselfs to even it out.

If your problem is considering that the admins were not evening teams, then please take ingame screenshot with tab pressed or demo and use the Contact Us function to report that particular admin.

If u do that, please include the following:

-Server Name / IP

-Date and time of this problem:

-Name of the admin:

-Attach screenshot or demo for evidence

If the problem does not involve FA admins, then please contact one of the admins on the server in order for them to handle evening teams, or u can download Evolve client and contact one of us there for help.

• Like 3

I recently started to play more on FUN1 because my ping is lower than on the other FA servers.

And as DJ mentions it, I noticed that on this server, players balance teams far less than on the other servers.

It's rediculous how admins on F|A react sometimes when you complain about them not fixing the teams. I got into a heated discussion with an admin because he wanted me to change teams, while my opinion is that admins should always keep teams even, themselves. Instead they often rely on server guests to move... I've been a server admin the, give and take, first 5 years playing ET and I always tried to keep teams fair myself. Point is: certain admins just keep throwing players around instead of switching teams themselves. This is a really bad habit as I see it. 

TL;DR version: don't try to get in discussion with admins on F|A or you will get banned like me xD

• Platinum VIP

It's rediculous how admins on F|A react sometimes when you complain about them not fixing the teams. I got into a heated discussion with an admin because he wanted me to change teams, while my opinion is that admins should always keep teams even, themselves. Instead they often rely on server guests to move... I've been a server admin the, give and take, first 5 years playing ET and I always tried to keep teams fair myself. Point is: certain admins just keep throwing players around instead of switching teams themselves. This is a really bad habit as I see it. 

TL;DR version: don't try to get in discussion with admins on F|A or you will get banned like me xD

what you say is correct, in a way.

but especially on silentservers (where you seem to play) sometimes instead of an admin moving himself, we prefer to let someone switch who would fix the 'skill-gap' betwen teams the best. especially when there is like a 10.0 KR difference (yes, yes, kr doesnt mean shit, I know, I know), it's better to move a high kr someone instead of yourself, the admin, who wouldnt really change anything except for a more even ammount of players per team. 

• Like 7

what you say is correct, in a way.

but especially on silentservers (where you seem to play) sometimes instead of an admin moving himself, we prefer to let someone switch who would fix the 'skill-gap' betwen teams the best. especially when there is like a 10.0 KR difference (yes, yes, kr doesnt mean shit, I know, I know), it's better to move a high kr someone instead of yourself, the admin, who wouldnt really change anything except for a more even ammount of players per team. 

I know it's hard to keep the teams even sometimes. Always moving the top KR player around is just stupid though. 

I know it's hard to keep the teams even sometimes. Always moving the top KR player around is just stupid though. 

how is that stupid i always try to put myself first and sometimes i dont cause i really sck with my lag and ping so i try to put the guy who has more k/D ratio and it does balances putting a low K/D guy on the team make the team even worse...

and take this thing out of your mind that if u talk with F|A admins u get ban we dont ban people just because they dont agree with us if u break the rules disrespect an admin then we mute/kick/ban.. we have our policies and guidelines to follow and if we break them we will loose our privileges or admin level and if u think we are breaking the rules plz take a demo/screenshot and post on forums and u shall sure get justice....without proof plz dont start abusing F|A admins and if u see the F|A admin put u just do /scores and take ss and take the ss of him putting u and post on forums and if we see there is problem i m pretty sure our staff+ shall take action....

• Like 2

how is that stupid i always try to put myself first and sometimes i dont cause i really sck with my lag and ping so i try to put the guy who has more k/D ratio and it does balances putting a low K/D guy on the team make the team even worse...

and take this thing out of your mind that if u talk with F|A admins u get ban we dont ban people just because they dont agree with us if u break the rules disrespect an admin then we mute/kick/ban.. we have our policies and guidelines to follow and if we break them we will loose our privileges or admin level and if u think we are breaking the rules plz take a demo/screenshot and post on forums and u shall sure get justice....without proof plz dont start abusing F|A admins and if u see the F|A admin put u just do /scores and take ss and take the ss of him putting u and post on forums and if we see there is problem i m pretty sure our staff+ shall take action....

It's stupid because KR doesn't say anything, i've seen players who have mediocre KR that are way better than most people with high KR. The server admins job is to know who these people are (from the regulars then ofcourse). 

And how should I take screenshots when I'm banned from F|A servers... doesn't make much sense to me at all really. Anyway I can still download maps here so all is good :D

• Platinum VIP

It's stupid because KR doesn't say anything, i've seen players who have mediocre KR that are way better than most people with high KR. The server admins job is to know who these people are (from the regulars then ofcourse). 

And how should I take screenshots when I'm banned from F|A servers... doesn't make much sense to me at all really. Anyway I can still download maps here so all is good :D

we know you are a fine fragger so thats why we move you ^^

offcourse an admin is there to even and keep the teams balanced. But when you say that an admin Always has to switch to the weaker team isnt correct imo. Because if and admin Always has to go first , then thats a free ticket for the stackers to stay in the stronger team, Those people start to think .."well mmm the teams are uneven,but that admin has to switch,so i can stay on this stronger team " . Thats why an admin has to switch other people to the other team instead of themselves sometimes ,just to try an keep the teams mixed,and !put the player(s) that refuse to switch by them selves to the other team now and then. Admins also should have fun playing and not constantly having to keep an eye on players that make a habbit of stacking/picking the stronger teams Always. If players would switch by themselves faster and looking at the teams before joining,this discusion wouldnt even be neccesary imo.

ExC

• Like 8

i think most of the admins do know regulars who are skilled and can balance they move them so and agree that KR wont say much bt does say alot at the same time... and just post it when u are banned, post on forums if u think u are banned for wrong reasons time and etc we have a form for that and then rest staff+ shall take care....

I think a better discussion would be on how-to encourage people to make teams fair and that's not easy - because in the end, most people start a game for their entertainment - they don't care about other players unless they're losing pretty badly.

I do feel that members should always consider themselves first before moving and from what I've seen that's exactly what's happening, so kudos for that.

mind you, I generally keep teams fair - and I tend to join the losing side but it can really suck at times when there's 4+ good players in the other team and your team is being spawn camped like crazy.

• Like 1