New Star Wars Battlefront gameplay shows the power of the force

Night Hunter

7099d64e129afe3efcea47f005fe75a861f0fdeb

It's hard to overstate the graphical beauty present in EA and DICE's Star Wars Battlefront - heck, the developers literally used Star Wars movie props to create in-game assets in order to make the presentation as authentic as possible.

But if you don't believe me, check out this new gameplay footage of Battlefront's survival mode and see for yourself. There's even a glimpse of something we haven't seen in previous co-op footage: a squad power-up designed to protect you and your fellow soldier from enemy fire. Neat!

• Like 3

there will be 12 players up to 40 players battles and if i'm correct there will be servers like in BF.

Game looks great but feels a bit like AW :P

Looks Good.

Sick to f*** of brown ass modern war sims.  The trend is stale as shit. We had a decade of WW2 sims. A decade of modern military.

Bring back futuristic, big ass weapon arena play. Double jump, bazooka rocket jumps, mayhem

Just a heads up and don't get too attached to the graphics. Most games at E3 show the best graphic quality possible as a marketing strategy, but then they get downgraded to reach a wider audience to console and pc gamers with regular computers.

Still, the gameplay looks really nice.

• Like 2

Yep, this is true. A good chunk of E3 is for show to get investors excited. 

Look at what happened to Colonial Marines. They muffed that shit up big time. Same with Watchdogs. Everyone was pissed when they downgraded the graphics.

Though, anyone really into FPS ain't going to give a shit anyway lol A large portion prefer custom configs that turn off FPS eating effects. In COD4 my config makes the game ugly as shit, but very smooth to play.

A large portion prefer custom configs that turn off FPS eating effects. In COD4 my config makes the game ugly as shit, but very smooth to play.

Yep, even if I know my computer can handle the settings, I always turn down all the graphic settings on all multiplayer games to make sure I have always a steady frame rate.