Who knows how to maintain CS:GO Server

daredevil

• Administrators

Looking for someone who is experience in maintaining CS:GO and keeping it up to date. Required access level will be provided if member/player seems trust worthy enough.

I am inactive in that scene even though, I have game so looking for some "full time" help. Maintaining server is really not part time job. You got to be available when ever server goes down, track down issues, etc. 

It's not easy life but if you like challenges and have ideas about to run server, post in this topic. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Looking for someone who is experience in maintaining CS:GO and keeping it up to date. Required access level will be provided if member/player seems trust worthy enough.

I am inactive in that scene even though, I have game so looking for some "full time" help. Maintaining server is really not part time job. You got to be available when ever server goes down, track down issues, etc. 

It's not easy life but if you like challenges and have ideas about to run server, post in this topic. 

Thanks

i would suggest contacting saint  http://fearless-assassins.com/user/17153-saint070/ i know he has run different servers and enjoys it not sure on the csgo part but worth asking imo

• Like 2

Its has being some time that i did a CS:GO server but if help is needed then i can help........

I see the server in our serverlist and its not really busy........

So lets see if we can find out what maps are populair and gametype........and then see what we can do with settings that people like.......

Because if you don't get that information then the server will not fill.

Kind Regards

Saint

p.s

Maybe 2 or 3 people can do it and work together to get the server active again.

• Like 1

i don´t have experience in maintaining CS:GO Servers, but if any will lead me at the beginning, i am willing to learn.

I know its not the Person you are looking for,  but if needed i will help.

• Like 1