The best sport to lose weight?

hisoka

From what i honestly learned during last two months is that HIIT trainings are the best to lose weight or to gain that body shred, since in total u train like 20-30 min and it literally destroys your body,as for the benefits, it burns fat up to 48h after the training was done, because the intensity of training was so high the body needs a lot longer to regenerate than at normal cardio workout.

I do kickboxing. 1 hour 3x a week. It is more on the intense side of sports if you are into it. The pain and gain situation.

- dont eat 2-3 hours before the training (you will feel sick)

- dont eat junk food or garlic things before training (you will not have energy and feel sick from garlic taste)

- take some magnesium for mussel sourness after the training

give the whole training a couple of weeks and you will see results. You will go through hell, but you will see fast results.

+ Plus you learn how to control your body, how to fight and defend yourself.

Hockey requires explosive strength as well as extremely high conditioning so it's a great way to increase your athleticism and lose weight + get stronger and faster

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in my opinion, sometimes a combination of 2 sports has best results.

For example i do martial arts combined with power training. the martial arts helps me with endurance, body control, fat burning and you'll train some more "minor" muscles. 
While the power training will help me turn the fat into muscles, you might "loose" less weight because of it since muscles are heavier than fat but you'll look much better.

I alway's recomend people to find a sport they love doing and they want to give it their all in, since the more you like it the heavier you will go.
Combine that with a balanced meal plan for getting all the carbs and such in (don't know all the names of it in english, sorry) then you'll see your progress much faster. 

If you do run as i read in previous comments, personally i believe its best to combine long endurance run with HIIT (high intensity interval training) so you'll both burn fat by long distance and also put some on into muscle thanks to the HIIT.
I'd recommend like 3-4 times a week for starters, after you can build up your training time and the amount of time you do it a week.

if you combine that you should have a pretty good basis, then its up to you to see what your body responds best to after for fat loss etc.
Most training programs on internet and such contradict each other so it's best to look at yourself personally and just use internet as the basics for the basics :-)

• 1 month later...