Who is your Favourite Footballer?

EvoLuT!oN*

GTFO :noob!

This thread is about REAL footballers not eggballers strynub! :D

it looks more like a bullit ..we could have called it bullet ball,but here in america people would start shooting....XD
  • Like 1

I really don't understand how you guys can name 1 players who's your favourite, if I have to choose I'd choose Paul Pogba.

Just because how he was played with at Man Utd, left for free to Juventus because that was the only club in the world that saw something in him and now he's probably worth over 100 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Pogba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMxPphrgeu8

But other players who I like are, Reus, Alaba, Verratti and Pastore, I could go on for a few hours tho.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

post-18041-0-45337200-1444855938_thumb.jpg

That is Leroy Sane' from FC Schalke 04 and myself. He is 19 years old and his father was Suleiman Sane'. Maybes some of you remember him.

• Like 1

Kevin DeBruyne. He'll give us next european trophee.

Hazard and him will beat all the close defense wall. They get dynamite on their foot !

#euphoric

• Like 2

Kevin DeBruyne. He'll give us next european trophee.

Hazard and him will beat all the close defense wall. They get dynamite on their foot !

#euphoric

Oh yes! Both two players are great. Kevin DeBruyne is young and has potential to the top. I see much skills from him at Chelsea, Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg. I like his offensive game.

• Like 1

Oh yes! Both two players are great. Kevin DeBruyne is young and has potential to the top. I see much skills from him at Chelsea, Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg. I like his offensive game.

U mean Man City?

• Like 1

U mean Man City?

He leaves Belgium (Racing Genk) for 9 million € (if my memory) to Chelsea on 2012.

Mourinho never gave him his chance, except on some few friendly matches.

He was loaned to Breme and Wolfsburg before being salt to this one.

• Like 1

He leaves Belgium (Racing Genk) for 9 million € (if my memory) to Chelsea on 2012.

Mourinho never gave him his chance, except on some few friendly matches.

He was loaned to Breme and Wolfsburg before being salt to this one.

Considering his first time there was just to be loaned out to Werder Bremen, he didnt really show much of skills at Chelsea which my comment was reffered to, since he wrote:

I see much skills from him at Chelsea

Since that didn't really happen, as loan + injury didnt allow it much and then at winter transfer time, he was bought by Wolfsburg.