Who is your Favourite Footballer?

EvoLuT!oN*

Mateo Kovačić from my town hehe,but i think he will be sold out from Inter :/

My best player is/was both Ronaldo's :)

But since El Fenomeno retired,there CR7 who still breaking records every day,

Just to say,im not Barca hater,but i prefer Real Madrid since i was child so...

Here's the new video from Cristiano ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx2RLdE5A3g.

ConQ

Meh regardless of cheering for Real, sometimes hes really annoying to watch, i mean the body he has is such a good strength he could use every time in duels but he just irritatingly drops down over and over and at the slightest touch he starts diving like a ballerine. I have been watching so many games and there were probably tons of chances where he could relay on his body strength but he just drops down. Also what i don't like is how much focus Real is putting on him, yeh he's great player and all, but damn, this is Real, 90% of players there are great and should be given a lot more chances to finish some actions on their own, specially Bale, as he's somehow forced to play most of the attacks on Ronaldo and then gets boo'd by fans for not performing well.

If Ronaldo would stop diving like that and actually use his body in his favor he would be by far better than he is currently now, but o well, maybe one day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Between all the Maradona, Zidane, Messi, Romario, Roberto Baggio, so on.. In my long list of favorite players, Ronaldinho is probably and will remain for long time at the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RrmZHqmMzs

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 5

For me, of all the current players, it's the quite old Andrea Pirlo from Juventus Torino (Italy).

Main reasons:

• no drama queen, never seen him rage, b*** or behaving like those kids that stack around the ref, doesn't dive for free-kicks
  • no gossip queen, he is not dealing with press and little is known about private life
  • uses no hairgel (critical!)  :D
  • complete opposite of the 'meta' player, aka old, runs little, doesn't whine to referee
  • has played so many gamechangers / gamewinners, yet remains humble and modest
  • clearly undervalued (AC Milan didn't want him anymore after contract expired) - wins all with Juventus now

I'm sure you can find some footage on youtube, can't post it from work. 

• Like 2

For me, of all the current players, it's the quite old Andrea Pirlo from Juventus Torino (Italy).

Main reasons:

• no drama queen, never seen him rage, b*** or behaving like those kids that stack around the ref, doesn't dive for free-kicks
  • no gossip queen, he is not dealing with press and little is known about private life
  • uses no hairgel (critical!)  :D
  • complete opposite of the 'meta' player, aka old, runs little, doesn't whine to referee
  • has played so many gamechangers / gamewinners, yet remains humble and modest
  • clearly undervalued (AC Milan didn't want him anymore after contract expired) - wins all with Juventus now

I'm sure you can find some footage on youtube, can't post it from work. 

As a interista i HATE Juve but cant hate Pirlo.He was a interista and then we sold him to Bilan :wacko: .

a317eef49dc02a878df6938f2e481c68.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...