Who is your Favourite Footballer?

EvoLuT!oN*

When i started Watch NHL hockey i havent watch Football anymore when Football is so poor, (i mean hockey is so fast and you can see 2-5 goal in every game and in football games usually end 0-0 or 1-0) but biggest reason why i stop watch Football was that i hate how players cry and roll in the ground after someone little bit touch his leg, and NHL players play after they take puck in the mouth and loose several teeth, there is several videos where hockey players continue play after major injury, Hockey is big man's sport, i think for same reason ppls who watch american football cant watch soccer anymore. But when i watched football my favorite players was Gianluigi Buffon and Jussi Jääskeläinen.

As a Belgian, after 12 years without an international championship, I have to say that we, belgian people, are very proud of them in Brasil.

But we really have two real big stars with Hazard and Courtois...By this way, it reminds me Michel Preud'homme. He was the best goalkepper at World Cup 94.

Yes, as the Golden Ball, we always forget to mention the defense. Except Canavarro few years ago, ofc.

0seF.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...