F|a 2 can we have more slots

=Plat00n=

This is all about f|a server 2 is there any chance we can get more slots.everyday around 4 pm to 8 pm uk time are server gets full and turning people away from this server because it's full is there any chance we can get 10 more slots which would make it 70 people on one game or are we at the max already. This server has been getting alot of new players that's why am asking for more slots :thanks

• Administrators

64 is maximum, actually 4 slots are for clan members, so higher admins should use these when server is full. Higher admins can pm for the private slot pass.

64 is maximum, actually 4 slots are for clan members, so higher admins should use these when server is full. Higher admins can pm for the private slot pass.

there exists or existed a command to communicate between server and server, i don't remember if is !sayetpub, !sayjaymod1 or something like that, are you talking about that pm?!

• Administrators

there exists or existed a command to communicate between server and server, i don't remember if is !sayetpub, !sayjaymod1 or something like that, are you talking about that pm?!

no forum pm

''Higher'' is more than 9? Because when I'm trying to enter when server is 60/64 I get redirected to NQ :mellow:

Redirect to New euro jay server is best option when jay1 & jay2 is full, plus you all can yourself play and populate it :)

Yeah .. redirect to other servers ! thats the best !

More slots ? crazy or what , its lagging like hell with 60 slots , everyone has over 210 ping average. when you see others running , its like they got 999 ping or 10 fps = no hit .

My ping gets at a average of 174 and my ping is ok never get any lag lucky me lol. But we are at the maximum what a shame.to me this server is the best one because it gets alot of players and there is nothing worst than fighting bots. More players make a better game it's a fact!

That euro server sound good I bet ping will be low on that. can I have it's ip so I can recomend it to people who are getting alot of lag.maybe to splash and aniky lol :wub:

The server IP: 94.75.233.44:27960 , but you can find all info about it in announcement section:

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/6711-new-euro-jaymod-server/

Although not possible, ET with 128 players at once would be interesting (meaning: pure chaos).

• Administrators

Redirect to New euro jay server is best option when jay1 & jay2 is full, plus you all can yourself play and populate it :)

I think I already changed the server full redirect? No?

I think I already changed the server full redirect? No?

hmm I started ET on Sunday eve . jay1 was full so got redirect message for jay2 , I tried jay2 it was full too and then got redirect message for nq , so till it's saturday morning in U.S. , server full redirect to jay euro fun server was not there .