Rail ex-FAG member

*Rail*

I'm tipsy, just by name, sober since long time though. Anyways I remember you having two kids  and you once posted vid  was it yours? a guys dancing in undies in small room with woofers banging in background.

• Like 1

i dont remember rail or hellreturns or tipsy. who are this people? :(

lol casper i dunno if you dont saw him on servers or anything else, Hellreturns=DD aka Daredevil ,Yoyo aka Tipsy, (wipsy  lol   :)) and rail its a long time player of et as already said and he comes on the beginning of F|A ( i correct me if im wrong ;) ) ..

im not so old neither maybe il started on F|A servers around 2010-2011 and i dont remember many people and see people than comeback after so long time is always nice to see

Welcome back dude nice to see you,see you on servers and enjoy the forums :)

• Like 1

Lol@casper :)

I remember songs from FAG servers

"y-o-u a-re FAG" most played sound lol

btw welcome back into ET.

Toad aka toadvine use to play at HC server but tbh i didn't saw him last months.

welcome to the forums and i hope you remember your old login :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the welcome, well i went on with my tags but server kicks me since i have no admin...lol

hope to get my admin reinstated soon so i can play with my tags again.

I need to change title from ex =F:A= member to Old =F;A= member...lol

Edited by Ezz

I understand, but i never left FA, i just stopped playing cuz of real life stuff, that's the reason i said it should be Old member and not ex member, if you look at Rail in members section you will see that im still a member.

I understand, but i never left FA, i just stopped playing cuz of real life stuff, that's the reason i said it should be Old member and not ex member, if you look at Rail in members section you will see that im still a member.

is this not you? if so it says user as your group  http://fearless-assassins.com/user/631-rail/

thats me, but i cant log in since i dont remember that log in password and the email i used has been suspended, im working on fixing that.

• Like 1

Set swiss as co-lead and that will surely help casper regain his lost memory.

setting gayarmy to colead is the quickest way to make me leave....the server, the clan, the interwebz and the world :huh:

• Like 1