Rail ex-FAG member

*Rail*

Hi guys/gals some of you may remember me and some may not since i was playing way back in the day, bout 10 years ago.

I was in FAG back in the day, my best friend was EvilToad,(I miss you bro) Tipsy, Carmax,  amongst so many othe great frends and members.

I remember when FA was coming up in the ET community and i have to say they have done a fabulous job with keeping ET alive.

I recently started playing again and it just brings back so many memories of so many cool people.

If possible i would like to get at least lvl one adim so that i can pm players, i know that the requirements for member ship are to be at least 40k xp, i have a long was to go but it should not be to bad since im retired kids are grown up and i know have plenty of time to play.

Most of the FA members i have played with are great people.

well I look forward to seeing you all on the server.

• Like 4

• Administrators

You had account before. Login from that account then we will believe it's old Rail :P  Impersonating old members has been history in gaming world which never ends. Not saying you are not Rail but it's hard to believe without evidence since you used to be in CT before and now you are in Atlanta. 

I understand, well its been so long i cant remember what the email i used or the password, but it was Greenwich of Bridgeport CT, ive been trying to remember the information i used.

here is the E-Mail i believe was used, i will post it since a password is needed to log in anyways.

xtremecomputers2003@yahoo.com

ill keep trying to remember.

Daredevil, is there anyway you can pm the first few letters i used in the old email it will help me to remember what the email was i used when i created the account with Rail, i cant for the life of me remember what that email was.

my was says i cant remember last week much less 10 years ago..lol

here is the last email i got from EvilToad:

rodney evans
To
me

Jul 25, 2009
ooooo buddy rail my friend , im soooo sry i been out of touch buddy ....
boy i been goin threw some real tough stuff here lately bud...
plz reply back bud i really want to talk and catch up ok....

im still the mighy toady ......
toad has a little toad now , well not so little but hes mine ....
also im heading for surgury for my scoliosis here real soon, any luck by the end of the year up at stanford....

i really miss u guys rail ...
spent a good part of my toady life there ...
u are missed my friend...
i really dont play much on my pc anymore ..
i moved on to my ps3 baby, oh yeah!!!!!!
heeeh hee heeeh

rail buddy plz. reply i really miss u guys ...
hope ur doin good and life has been well....

all my best bud....
TOADY ---

To: mighty_toad@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 3:13:58 PM
Subject: Rail

Hey bud, i just came across your email, how have you been, boy every one keeps asking about moxy and some of the other guys, I still play on fag server but with other name (Logic), Im trying to get into FA clan with Killyounow tippsy and some of the other cool players, Killyounow is co owner...nice.

Please email me back so i9 know what you been up to, i miss my Toad :)

Edited by Ezz

Welcome to the forum, never got in to FAG because of my age back then but played alot on FAG servers, wasn't a big talker back than my english was garbage!

Enjoy your stay :)

wow don't ring a bell, well if you give me the email used i can log on to that email and retrieve my log in info for FA, they should all have security questions.

other then that what can I say, ive used so many emails over the years and its just been so long and ive tried all the ones i can remember.

• Administrators

wow don't ring a bell, well if you give me the email used i can log on to that email and retrieve my log in info for FA, they should all have security questions.

other then that what can I say, ive used so many emails over the years and its just been so long and ive tried all the ones i can remember.

PM'd. 

crap. i believe im old. i remember eviltoad and carmex and ofc moxy the red cross medic, M, nutwister, ottervomit, bombshell, w00t, graveworm and kyn but i dont remember rail or hellreturns or tipsy. who are this people? :(

• Like 1