Alien captured..

Ann!b@l

During a show on TV last night, I was so surprised by a video than I decided to search it on net. This short video is so troubling of realism than it's hard to say if it's a fake or not..  :huh:

http://youtu.be/PwHI7wNXzWw

• Like 1

Haha looks super fake to me, don't think it must be that difficult to fake a video, even with a poor camera and moreover I highly doubt that if aliens exist they would look like the "typical" aliens you see in the movies (also atmosphere may be different and it may cause problems, and two security guards able to catch something that managed to cross billions of km, hmm...)

• Like 3

agree with kat0n should be fake if are reals i dont think than are same than the movies... there are a lot of videos already see it than are different types of aliens btw i think than the mostly are fake...

Giorgio what you think?

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Well... Aside Kat0n, nobody gave any explanation of why he thinks it's a fake or not. I had checked some sites before creating this thread and even some people with good knowledges admitted (even if there's some mistakes) it was not a bad realization and sometimes even one of the best. There's an other video about this story but this one was no doubt made with a software like Blender with a lot of mistakes in its creation. For my part, I found it really good and hard to spot.

Anyway, keep your minds open, instead to simply say "fake" or "real". Since internet, Thales, Galilei, Copernicus and all other discoverers are probably turning over and over in their grave.. lol

post-7251-0-90576900-1416737998_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

About the camera they used, only admitted it could be possible to fake it according to the progress made in this field during the last 10 years, I don't have a lot of knowledge about videos and video editors. Now biologically and rationally speaking, a lot of things bug me and to me, since I think that basically life is a kind of miracle, another form of life looking like aliens you can see on the TV, able to bear Earth's physical, chemical and biochemical characteristics without dying and without using any kind of device (according to the video) looks really really improbable to me, but in such a video nothing can tell you with a 100% certitude whether it's fake or not actually :) (unless you're good at spotting fake stuff according to the video quality ofc)

Edited by Kat0n
  • Like 2