Alien captured..

Ann!b@l

To much technology out there to really think things are real either but a vid or pic.

Everything is pretty much here say right now till the Aliens decide to park in   

Vatican City.

20140703_233130_1_1_1.jpg

this is mt first UFO sighting this year, we have some natural gas fields down the road, this was taken in the early hours. I have seen UFOes for along time and they are real to the open minded.

Well... Aside Kat0n, nobody gave any explanation of why he thinks it's a fake or not. I had checked some sites before creating this thread and even some people with good knowledges admitted (even if there's some mistakes) it was not a bad realization and sometimes even one of the best. There's an other video about this story but this one was no doubt made with a software like Blender with a lot of mistakes in its creation. For my part, I found it really good and hard to spot.

Anyway, keep your minds open, instead to simply say "fake" or "real". Since internet, Thales, Galilei, Copernicus and all other discoverers are probably turning over and over in their grave.. lol

attachicon.gifFollow_The_Flock.jpg

I tried to keep an open mind in the past and continued to get burned on things I had beliefs in. Thanks to the internet I have a better understanding of how the world really is, and how gullible the human race can be. Look at the hoverboard hoax. Look how many people believed that was real. 

The Moon landing. Idiots still deem it as fake.

The infamous Alien Autopsy video... people still believe it's real after all of these years.

Fiji mermaid.

Speaking of mermaids,  what about the mermaid documentary on Discovery Channel? Thousands of people believe that was real, even after it was proven fabricated.

I used to love a show called Ghost Hunters back in the day. They would go around trying to 'debunk' hauntings. I saw some cool shit, that I at first, thought was genuine. Then came the infamous Halloween episode that pretty much killed the series for me. The main host was busted for using fake tactics and a prerecorded disembodied voice to simulate a haunting. A former investigator that had been fired even gave clues that the show used a staging crew lol

Given the advancement in rendering software, I say take anything like this with a huge grain of salt, dude. Especially something that goes viral like this. 9.9/10 times it's fake.

When i started watching this video, I thought it was cool, but immediately knew it was fake. The eye picks up on this stuff. Its movements and mannerisms were not natural. There's rendering lag. Not only this, but it even looks 3D. The texturing and lighting seems off. The only thing that makes it seem so realistic is because there's no discernible background. The black background helps sell it, because there's nothing to compare the animation to.

If these guys had used a combination of movie makeup and 3D effects it would have sold it more. Make-up goes a lot farther in a hoax as it actually looks realistic to the naked eye compared to 3D rendering.

• Like 2

I tried to keep an open mind in the past and continued to get burned on things I had beliefs in. Thanks to the internet I have a better understanding of how the world really is, and how gullible the human race can be. Look at the hoverboard hoax. Look how many people believed that was real. 

The Moon landing. Idiots still deem it as fake.

The infamous Alien Autopsy video... people still believe it's real after all of these years.

Fiji mermaid.

Speaking of mermaids,  what about the mermaid documentary on Discovery Channel? Thousands of people believe that was real, even after it was proven fabricated.

I used to love a show called Ghost Hunters back in the day. They would go around trying to 'debunk' hauntings. I saw some cool shit, that I at first, thought was genuine. Then came the infamous Halloween episode that pretty much killed the series for me. The main host was busted for using fake tactics and a prerecorded disembodied voice to simulate a haunting. A former investigator that had been fired even gave clues that the show used a staging crew lol

Given the advancement in rendering software, I say take anything like this with a huge grain of salt, dude. Especially something that goes viral like this. 9.9/10 times it's fake.

When i started watching this video, I thought it was cool, but immediately knew it was fake. The eye picks up on this stuff. Its movements and mannerisms were not natural. There's rendering lag. Not only this, but it even looks 3D. The texturing and lighting seems off. The only thing that makes it seem so realistic is because there's no discernible background. The black background helps sell it, because there's nothing to compare the animation to.

If these guys had used a combination of movie makeup and 3D effects it would have sold it more. Make-up goes a lot farther in a hoax as it actually looks realistic to the naked eye compared to 3D rendering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRvWRrf__XA

This is as real as you and me breathing this very second and yes, there are structures on the mood and this isn't being writted by some random person playing et to pass his time. Trust me on this, we are not alone and never ever have been.

When I watch the video it just instantly screams a night vision cut scene from a horror/sci-fi video game. But on the other hand there is alot of unexplained things in the this world so who really knows whats out there.

The thing who gave me a doubt was the speed at which he blinked.. The speed seemed too constant, and so, not natural.. But who knows?!? Until now we still have no base of knowledges to judge any movement, mechanism or behaviour in order to say what is natural or normal. Because like some of you stated, most past "evidences" were dismantled and were fake. So, unless to be very obvious, every analysis of such details based on human behaviour remain suppositions and allow to think there's still nothing solid. Also, say it's fake is admit you have this base\knowledge, you already have seen evidence(s) you use as base of your analysis and so to say they exist. That's why I prefere to leave the door open to "maybe true" than close the door with a "no it's fake". The area of possibilities and discoveries is larger when you search what might be possible than what might not be.

In the case of the render of the video, everything is explainable or dismantlable. Sometimes, only experts can properly do this job. For my part I'm not an expert, and I wouldn't take the risk to do any statement about it, unless to be very very obvious. It would be pure speculations from my part.

Remain the environment and the context. Same thing here, unless to be in the secret of this event or one of the actors, I can do only speculations. Unless of course if I spot obvious contradictions in the story or in the scene. Here, the scene\environment is dark. Aside the lack of protection for external environment (but why not, there's maybe not a zone 51 in every countries after all, lol) the thing I found weird was the "alien" replying in english while the soldier talked to him in portuguese. Weird mimetism, if it was one..

The good way to analyse imho, is to accept to cross the limits of the understanding\hunman knowledges, to rule out no possibility, and to not judge\camp with his opinion coming from one side or the other one. Scientists always cross the limits of known science in order to discover new things.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Psyops works with people who are used at someone holding their spoon and never calling anything into question, accepting no possibility, apart the "reality" or the "truth" suggested, whoever the entity emitting.

Well... Aside Kat0n, nobody gave any explanation of why he thinks it's a fake or not.

I'll do, np :PThat video is totally false. My opinion? I'll be honest. It is possible alien life, I do not put into question, since there are other galaxies, and the possibilities that exist the ideal conditions for life are many. Many beings live in inhospitable conditions under which humans would not survive, so it is not unreasonable to think that there is some kind of 'alien' life on other planets. That alien life forms have humanlike... I question that, I am quite skeptical about it. Also I do not think any alien being shaped like human has had or has contact with us.

People want to believe, want to believe that they exist and they look like us, but it's all the result of imagination and illusion of some.

• Like 1

Psyops works with people who are used at someone holding their spoon and never calling anything into question, accepting no possibility, apart the "reality" or the "truth" suggested, whoever the entity emitting.

Reality is an equation of physical and non physical equations based on the known science that is transferred from perception to adulthood and university. You must and should have an objective opinion of reality and perception of how and what can and may be defined as an algorithm based upon exposure of one persons surroundings form infant-hood through to adolescence . 

About the camera they used, only admitted it could be possible to fake it according to the progress made in this field during the last 10 years, I don't have a lot of knowledge about videos and video editors. Now biologically and rationally speaking, a lot of things bug me and to me, since I think that basically life is a kind of miracle, another form of life looking like aliens you can see on the TV, able to bear Earth's physical, chemical and biochemical characteristics without dying and without using any kind of device (according to the video) looks really really improbable to me, but in such a video nothing can tell you with a 100% certitude whether it's fake or not actually :) (unless you're good at spotting fake stuff according to the video quality ofc)

Totally approved...

And even if more and more scientists tend to recognize that in terms of probabilities it's impossible that earth is the only planet with life, they also say that it will have alot of various shapes. According to the gravity, planet density, own species evolution and alot of other parameters there must be alot of other living species but extremly different. :)

And the one we see on this vid looks alot like one of the most popular ET like cinema and books generally imagine them ;)

About the camera they used, only admitted it could be possible to fake it according to the progress made in this field during the last 10 years, I don't have a lot of knowledge about videos and video editors. Now biologically and rationally speaking, a lot of things bug me and to me, since I think that basically life is a kind of miracle, another form of life looking like aliens you can see on the TV, able to bear Earth's physical, chemical and biochemical characteristics without dying and without using any kind of device (according to the video) looks really really improbable to me, but in such a video nothing can tell you with a 100% certitude whether it's fake or not actually :) (unless you're good at spotting fake stuff according to the video quality ofc)

Word!

based on the known science

Known science is limited and is stuck when we start to explore beyond its limit and beyond the limit of our own knowledges. We tend to call reality what we can explain with this known science. If this base helps us to understand, it also limits us to think beyond.

http://moreintelligentlife.com/content/ideas/anthony-gottlieb/limits-science

The discussions in which we are engaged, belong to the very boundary region of science;—to the frontier where knowledge, at least astronomical knowledge, ends, and ignorance begins.

William Whewell (1853)

• Like 1

If there are i wonder why us? if exist why just our planet? if exist many lives formes on different galaxy's if they "really exist".. i dont think than are like human like nani already said i see classificed videos of mutants like human body with dogs head and like tentacles as arms and others like that i dont know the gravity the air the weather if they are like already on multi UFO videos storys picture,etc said they dont need a type of space suit or they have on his planet a asmosphere like our planet i dont know that  are things than im thinking during a while ago....

How is the easy question, why the difficult one.

Science can only answer certain how's and not one why. Why is the territory of philosophy. How+ is the territory of speculation.

I don't believe we have already filmed any real aliens because I think it's scientifically impossible to reach inhabited planets and because the 'filmed aliens' look like human creations. I expect aliens to look entirely different. Until I see something I would really call unearthly, I will not believe we have actually seen aliens. Which is of course something else than saying aliens would not exist :)