Sell Kill is Cowardice

GraveDigger

If you self kill so that an opponent doesn't have the chance to kill you then you are a chicken shit player. You should have the honor to go out fighting and die like a man/woman.

I am not referring to self killing so that you can get back to your spawn or help with an objective or anything like that. Only talking to these real "soft" players that would rather kill themselves than die on the field of battle.

Am I talking to you? ...........................if your wearing F|A tags I sure hope that you are not one of these types of players.

:feedback

I think people who do that are kinda ridiculous. In my opinion there should be a rule about it. It gets kinda lame if your killing some guy, and he just kills himself so you dont get the kill.

I aint gonna go down full. Only time i do /kill is if im about to spawn. If that happens middle of fight, oh well. On F|A the other guy still get s the kill which is kinda lame :/

• Like 1

Technically, if you truley are about to die then you shuold be penalized with a death automatically by the server. At least on etpub/hardcore/servers ive played on. On the other hand, i find it perfectly fine that people kill out of panzer kills. I dont like giving a panzer a free kill for being able to aim a rocket in a certain radius of me, idk abuot everyone else. I used to use panzer a lot, and its not difficult to pull the panzer back so yuo dont vaporize yourself or waste ammo.

To sum it up: I am a self killer and if you were really about to kill me, you'd have gotten the credit for it.

I have no problem at all with self killers. In fact, if you are fast enough to slash before I hit you then you deserve to not get a death.

You are penalized if you are hit and then slash, I'm not sure what the timelimit is, but I'm guessing somewhere within 2-3 seconds will give you "[n] was scared to death by [d]" and the person who last shot you gets the kill.

Slashing if you come up in the enemies base when they spawn is a good idea, and right before being hit by a panzer is well received. They waste a rocket and get nothing from it.

I don't do it often myself, basically only to restock my ammo. /kill is bound to delete for me, so it's on the other side of the keyboard, no way I can reach it fast enough to get out of most things.

<--guilty self killer :D

Its always fun to piss someone off by selfkilling in their face, and if u let someone get away, and they /kill and you dont get the kill, Kill him faster next time :).

Espicially with ill, I killout each time he's panzer, its fun but he's still able to get me, and its sweeter for him to get me off guard and it makes his e-penis 1/8 of a inch bigger. :)

<--guilty self killer :D

Its always fun to piss someone off by selfkilling in their face, and if u let someone get away, and they /kill and you dont get the kill, Kill him faster next time :).

Espicially with ill, I killout each time he's panzer, its fun but he's still able to get me, and its sweeter for him to get me off guard and it makes his e-penis 1/8 of a inch bigger. :)

lmao

Yeah self-killing is pretty lame most of the time. The only time I think it's ok is if someone poisons you. That thing takes forever for you to die! I'd rather self kill so I can make the next spawn.

People are complaining about panzers, mortars etc. Some of them even suggested to remove them from our servers. Conclusion is always the same: it is part of a game. Selfkill is part of a game. Like Dare somwhere said: our servers is for everyone-noob-Nr.1

well... I just SAVE you the trouble of killing me... why waste ammo on me??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Besides... what kinda rule could we put for this kinda thing? "we'll put u in the corner for 30 seconds"?

Gimme a break huh?? Stop whining and go play!

• Administrators

What Hobbit, Chuck and n1d said :D You will always get kill if you were about to kill opponent even if he uses /kill.

Haven't noticed this on F|A that much (too many noobs there who doesn't know bindings or just doesn't know of such things as sk in battle hehe) but it's really annoying if it happens to me in etpro server where most guys are more skilled than me and I'm really fighting for the kill and they just pussy out. IMO self killers are LAME ASS PUSSIES! :) :) :D