Sell Kill is Cowardice

GraveDigger

I dont want to put anyone in the corner FeM, I just wanted some feedback on that chicken shit move. I wasnt sure if I was the only person that felt it was lame.

Thanks for the feedback.

Guilty.

no ammo + lotto = /kill

panzer = /kill

lotto + jump mid air = /kil

mines + step on fake = /kill

lotto = /kill

i don't support that new rule.

Player1 comes with panzer and I have him next to me, he load the rocket and..

Hecken : /kill

Player1 vaporized himself

• Like 1

Lol i came on this forum about a ban but got sidetracked by this topic. There Are Certain Unwritten Rules To Self Killing that Generally Most People Follow ,

- Backrape

- Ammo

- Spawntime

- Objective

Thoes Are generally the grounds for killing out , ive played this game for 8 years now and have mostly played pro and have always seen appropriate Kill outs , but yes there are people out there who see you do it for a good reason and they themselves start doing it but without knowing the rules for it they abuse it in every situation , Theres Really nothing you can do about it unless u wanna explain to everyone on the server about when there allowed to kill out and when there not.

well... I just SAVE you the trouble of killing me... why waste ammo on me??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Besides... what kinda rule could we put for this kinda thing? "we'll put u in the corner for 30 seconds"?

Gimme a break huh?? Stop whining and go play!

+1

If someone kills out. I'm happy. You just saved me 3 bullets to finish you off and maybe a couple of more to gib you.

1) selkill is part of the game ( without it you cant win on pro 6x6)

2) on normal server its importent t if the respawn time is right..dyna plantet and you will spawn on other point and so on.

But if you are afraid for your kill / xp.... no prb, becose you get the xp if the other player tab out..