First kiss

DFighter

Uuh what's the point of such a video  :hmm 

what's the point in any ? 

I liked the video reminded me of my first kiss so nervous I was :P and prefer this video above many others 

and you dont have to watch it if you're not interested im not forcing you :D

some like news video's some like bloopers some like music and all diffirent kinds of things and I liked this one :P

what's the point in any ? 

I liked the video reminded me of my first kiss so nervous I was :P and prefer this video above many others 

and you dont have to watch it if you're not interested im not forcing you :D

some like news video's some like bloopers some like music and all diffirent kinds of things and I liked this one :P

I think Kat0n is wondering the same thing as me: What is the message that the videomaker/artist wants to send with this video ?  What is the reason of making it ? :P

(not: why have you posted it)

ow :D I have actually no idea but :P
I think about many reasons becides respecting all people straight gay whatever, also show something about love I guess.
I mean how all have meeted their gf how people felt first time kissing, old young, people
I find it a nice video and no matter what message it have to send it's far better then so many others :) 
what is more beautifull then love :) and well its better then all war and death video's we see mostly in the news 

• Like 2

Uuh what's the point of such a video  :hmm 

It may show the emotions present when people are to make the first move. It also shows that it's not only the one party who is nervous about doing it, but the other as well to make people realise it's not much of a big deal to forget about the fear and just do it.

That's how I see it, the video reminds me of my first kiss, it's always emotional, no matter how many of relationships one had. :P

• Like 4

It may show the emotions present when people are to make the first move. It also shows that it's not only the one party who is nervous about doing it, but the other as well to make people realise it's not much of a big deal to forget about the fear and just do it.

That's how I see it, the video reminds me of my first kiss, it's always emotional, no matter how many of relationships one had. :P

Same here :P I remember it so good and I was soo nervous  :blush:  this video really made me smile and think its also a matter of respecting every human eitherway the message is better then most nowadays :)

• Like 1

that might be the view of a 14y old :P

:stupid

Same here :P I remember it so good and I was soo nervous  :blush:  this video really made me smile and think its also a matter of respecting every human eitherway the message is better then most nowadays

This was went through my head too while watching..

I've been meaning to watch this now since about Monday... just sittin there in my open tabs.

Despite the fact that I know it's all scripted (to a degree, with the people in the film), I could still feel the electricity from this. I'd like to think that everybody, from a baby to an experienced actor feels this way; gets that rush, that warmth of a sort.

Although I do agree with the previous comments, I simply don't like the manipulation and the exploitation of one of the most beautiful human emotions for the sake of advertisement.

A Belgian tv program tried it out for real (the first minute he explains that it was a ad and then he tries to find people to try it out):