First kiss

DFighter

I saw the video yesterday. I would add that to me, this "first kiss" won't let them indifferent. It's one of the most expressive behavior we show to eachother.
We also know all the chemical effects that bring to us, such as hormonals release and NT (NeuroTransmitters : ENDORPHINE of course, and adrenaline, dopamine, serotonine, ocytocine...) release.
Another hypothesis is that sharing saliva through a kiss is impacting on the libido (on weeks) with hormonals exchange.

Sometimes, you learn in medicine that even a kiss would be able to test a genetic part of us, called CMH [part of the immunitar system], and the difference of it will make the match!

Now that we have said about the good part, careful with diseases : EBV (Epstein Barr Virus) and his mononucleosis infection, about Herpes virus and more heheh :)

Have a nice day all, and a good kiss !

P.S : most of us would remember his first kiss ! (next new topic idea? ^^)