the best ramen you ever had or want to have in your life

Cptwalker

i just watch a episode of space dandy which was basically about ramen  kinda reminded me of when i was this little asian boy  living in osaka eating crab ramen  in a old ramen bar every morning anyone else share the love i have for ramen ????

• Like 1

Ramen is definitely my comfort food. There's a little ramen shop a few blocks away from my old house in Asahikawa, that I still visit every time I go to Japan.

Now, I live in Seattle (USA), but there's still a great ramen bar (two of them actually) called Samurai Noodle, one of which is in our University District, the other in the International District. Ironically, a ramen shop called Aloha Ramen just opened up .5 miles away from my house... I still need to try it out. :3

Ramen is definitely my comfort food. There's a little ramen shop a few blocks away from my old house in Asahikawa, that I still visit every time I go to Japan.

Now, I live in Seattle (USA), but there's still a great ramen bar (two of them actually) called Samurai Noodle, one of which is in our University District, the other in the International District. Ironically, a ramen shop called Aloha Ramen just opened up .5 miles away from my house... I still need to try it out. 

nice i use to live in san deigo there was only one ramen shop equally as good as the one in osaka,but i perfer small ramen shops run by a old couple they are normally the best....and why cant i find tuna belly ramen anywhere in cali for shame!!!!

I've been known to put an egg or two into the boiling water and maybe some pieces of chicken into chicken flavored ramen. Gets the job done when I have absolutely nothing else to eat :D

20 cent dinner, aka the College Diet :D

I was homeless once for about 6 weeks.. Ramen was a great meal when I had the money, also I would go to local burger joints and get ketchup and water, and make tomato soup!!

I hate Ramen, simply for the fact that it takes three days for the wax on the noodles to break down in your system, and also because my parents forced us to eat cup o soup and the likes as children. But I have a recipe book that says the 1 million ways you can eat and I might, I might, try it again.

I was homeless once for about 6 weeks.. Ramen was a great meal when I had the money, also I would go to local burger joints and get ketchup and water, and make tomato soup!!

You're an interesting man, Mr. Phoenix! I don't think I would have survived in that situation. 

• Like 1

As a kid I loved the stuff, but man.. it's really high in Sodium. I'm getting older lol I won't eat that stuff anymore.

Plus come on... let's be honest. A steak on the grill, or really.. ANY slab of charred meat on the grill > ramen

• Like 1

Ramen <3 i took this picture my last birthday.

BOwuRghCUAEnY1k.jpg

it was on a maid cafe.... Hngggg Delicious! 

_____

if we're talking about istant ramen... 

this is my favorite over all

ramen.jpg

• Like 1

I hate Ramen, simply for the fact that it takes three days for the wax on the noodles to break down in your system, and also because my parents forced us to eat cup o soup and the likes as children. But I have a recipe book that says the 1 million ways you can eat and I might, I might, try it again.

try to find a good ramen bar that's if you like anywhere near asians, the beauty of ramen  that it can be match with anything you can think of like bbq and grilled corn ramen

Ramen <3 i took this picture my last birthday.

BOwuRghCUAEnY1k.jpg

it was on a maid cafe.... Hngggg Delicious! 

_____

if we're talking about istant ramen... 

this is my favorite over all

ramen.jpg

hand made ramen all the way!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You're an interesting man, Mr. Phoenix! I don't think I would have survived in that situation. 

Do what ya gotta to survive hehe :D

• Like 1

try to find a good ramen bar that's if you like anywhere near asians, the beauty of ramen  that it can be match with anything you can think of like bbq and grilled corn ramen

Well there is a china town so I am sure that I can find something.

Well there is a china town so I am sure that I can find something.

chinese noodle soups doesnt match japanese ramen....enough said!@@@@@@@