Hockey - Olympics

meow

Hockey - Olympics  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win Gold in hockey?

• Canada
    • Russia
    • USA
    • Sweden
    • Finland
    • Slovakia
    • Czech Republic
    • Switzerland

Daam! We lost! Lehtonen play decent game but that 2 - 1 goal can be save, but we not lost because that goal, we lost because we not get puck in the goal. Why i ask why they keep Salo in the powerplay 5 vs 3 situation and not Vatanen who has played great tournament and own very good shoot. Second question is why Selänne not get those couple great opportunity in the goal. I was really hope that we give more ice time for our young players in the end! But we can happy how we battle in this game too after we lost so many players and Tuukka Rask.

In this moment my Top 5 Finnish players and three minus player

1. Sami Vatanen ( I see that he is our best player in this tournament before bronze game)

2. Mikael Granlund (Great game vs Russia and Austria)

3. Tuukka Rask (Only one very good game but he was play that when we need that most)

4. Olli Määttä (Great playing for so young player)

5. Olli Jokinen (Good alround playing and important goal in Sweden game)

Minus Players are

-1. Sami Salo (Awful game in everygame. Clearly our worst player. I dont know why Coach not take him off the lines)

-2. Kimmo Timonen (One of my favorite players for many many years play awful hockey. Only last game against Sweden was good game for him)

-3 Juuso Hietanen (His skill nots enough for this level)

We have bronze game still coming but i not usually watch bronze games because in NHL we not play Bronze game. In my view bronze can be give better semifinal team. Mean that who have better standing position in games what he already played. Example if team A who lost semifinal game, won they every games before semifinal will win Bronze because team B who lost his semifinal game was lose one game before that too!

• Like 1

3. Tuukka Rask (Only one very good game but he was play that when we need that most)

4. Olli Määttä (Great playing for so young player)

5. Olli Jokinen (Good alround playing and important goal in Sweden game)

-2. Kimmo Timonen (One of my favorite players for many many years play awful hockey. Only last game against Sweden was good game for him)

Tuukka Rask, played whole time good. You can't blame him if team can't defend like in Austria game.

Olli Määttä, well he caused that 1-1 goal in Sweden game = -1 from me, goes same category as Hietanen. Even his other games was good, can't handle pressure.

Olli Jokinen, 1 goal and winning goal during his penalty? That's not good in my sight at all. And not so shiny anyway in tournament.

Kimmo Timonen, Great defence and good shots in every game. Everyone makes mistakes but Timonen didn't make those major mistakes like Määttä and Jokinen.

But in others, I agree with you :)

That's it! The final is set!

CANADA VS SWEDEN on sunday for gold

USA VS FINLAND on saturday for bronze

What a game by Canada to shut down the USA! Can't wait for the final! :yahoo

Tuukka Rask, played whole time good. You can't blame him if team can't defend like in Austria game.

Olli Määttä, well he caused that 1-1 goal in Sweden game = -1 from me, goes same category as Hietanen. Even his other games was good, can't handle pressure.

Olli Jokinen, 1 goal and winning goal during his penalty? That's not good in my sight at all. And not so shiny anyway in tournament.

Kimmo Timonen, Great defence and good shots in every game. Everyone makes mistakes but Timonen didn't make those major mistakes like Määttä and Jokinen.

But in others, I agree with you :)

Yeah Timonen is great defender one of my all time favorite players but i saw many of his games when i watch Flyers (when Niittymäki play there) and still watch every flyers playoff games and i mean on my comment that i was disappointed how he was play in this tournament because i know that he can so much more so its more awful for comparing his normal game! Thats why he was my -2.

Tuukka Rask comment i mean that he play one great game and play that when we need that. I not say that it was his fault to allow those Austria goals but usually he take those shoots. In Canada game he save us to overtime but he allow two goals what he usually take. BUT i not try blame him for those goals or Canada lost he was reason that we get one point.

Olli Määttä i take him in my fourt player because he was best in this tournament if we compare others in his age players and was better to take him than not take him to team!

Olli Jokine yes my Pappa say that too!!!

So i not try argue with you in negative way. Just want say that i still believe my choise! Im veryyy HAPPY that you repply my post! I so hope that i can talk to ice hockey with someone its so big thing for my life. Kiitos Teukka!

Are you follow NHL. If you are please join to talk with NHL in this topic and if you tell you favorite team i can put you teams coming games in my repply. (Remember that i cant post on that topic everyday) http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/56708-nhl-season-2013-2014/

Reptile i wait your opinion on top players and biggest disappointments in Finnish team.

Meow and others add your top and minus too after gold game! It will be funny see if we agree or disagree.

• Like 2

Meow and others add your top and minus too after gold game! It will be funny see if we agree or disagree.

Alright, I will do it!!

Finland wins Bronze 5-0 against USA.

I'm kinda surprised that USA couldn't get a goal against Canada and Finland.

I guess we gotta give credit to the Finland's defense and goalie. Good Game!

• Like 3

Finland wins Bronze 5-0 against USA.

I'm kinda surprised that USA couldn't get a goal against Canada and Finland.

I guess we gotta give credit to the Finland's defense and goalie. Good Game!

Wow 5-0? That burns so bad lol

U-MAD-BRO--TROLL-FACE-COOL-FA-2.jpg

Can't wait for SWE vs CAN. I think SWE will take it (They've done very well) but I'm still gonna root for home :D GO CANADA GO!