NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

great victory last nigth for montreal vs anahein 4-3 againt the best team in the nhl for now!!!!!and more with dustin tokarski in the goal...tonight is vs phoenix and the first game of vanek....but I WANT PRICE IN THE NET!!!!!!!   GO HAB GO :yahoo

Last night three stars of night!

1. Tyler Seguin (DAL) 3+2

2. Jhonas Enroth (BUF) 43/44 .977

3. Andrew Shaw (CHI) © 2+0

Today Interesting games!! (Daam i hate this long breaks when not come any Wild games)

Buffalo - Florida (Luongo come back game??!!)

New York I - Calgary

Pittsburgh - Anaheim (L)

(My quick update)

Matt send update when you here that Carey is coming back!! Good luck! I know what you feel right now. Wild lost first Bäcström and then Harding in this season. And last season Wild lost Bäckström just before first playoff game against Chicago

@GermanKilla you are Colorado fan?? I will add you in our topic if you want! (mean you get colour on your team like members below)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and DX = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary NHL leading team (L) or Current Champion ©

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 1

Last night three stars of night

1. Johan Franzen (DET) 2+2

2. Roberto Luongo (FLA) 25/25 100,0

3. Joe Colborne (CGY) 2+0

Today Interesting Games!!

Ottawa - Winnipeg (Europian time game)

St. Louis - Colorado

Philadelphia - Toronto

Boston - Tampa Bay (maybe we see Rask agaist Bishop)

Columbus - Nashville

Minnesota - Dallas (Modano jersey retired night)

Calgary - Vancouver

Montreal - San Jose

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and DX = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

NHL leading team (L) or Current Champion ©

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 1

What a comeback last night by Calgary, down 3-1 in the third with 9 mins left. 3 unanswered goals, for NY to lose 4-3. I am impressed with the young line Burke set up. These young kids are the future of this team.

• Like 2

Los Angeles Kings :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

Anze Kopitar is the first Slovenian to play in North American professional ice hockey league NHL

The set of 2005 was as 11 by type chosen team Los Angeles Kings, which debuted 6 October 2006 in Hall Honda Center Anaheim Ducks against the club. 11 June 2012 with the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup for the first time.

• Like 1

montreal vs san jose tonight ... i want a win for montreal ,but san jose have a great team and carey price put on a list of injury for long time :cry because price injury, i think san jose win tonight.BUT I WANT A WIN FOR MONTREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :camper and is the first true test for thomas vanek :rolleyes:

i want a win for montreal tonight but san jose have a great team and carey price is put on a list of long time injury :cry then i favorise san jose tonight :cry but I HOPE A MONTREAL VICTORY. :rolleyes: and tonight is the first real test  for our new all start player  =THOMAS VANEK .good luck at moew tonight and that the best team win.... :camper

• Like 1