NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

We have only 5 million inhabitant but we have more number one goalies in NHL than Canada :P Its always easier to be good something if you have more inhabitants :) Thats why we are so proud of our national team :)

NHL and National team is two different things in my book. If someone Wild player play agaist Finland i hope him all the best, but then i hope that Finland win but if i watch Wild game its same for me if player is from Finland or Canada, i love my Wild and i want that Wild is best and Win Cup :) Every true fan say that his team is best. Like i think Finland is best in nationally and Wild in NHL

many goalie come from QUÉBEC  (french canadians)brodeur ,fleury luongo...and many other goalie and i am from québec...i am proud  of that...and more in duébec we are 6 million inhabitant

• Like 1

What a game, Omg! What a overtime! that was some serious hockey tonight.

Congrats to the Los Angeles Kings!!

At least I can say my team (San Jose) lost to the champions!

• Like 1

amazing game 5  new york vs L.A kings....the kings win in second overtime...justin william for mvp and for rangers henrik lundqvist is my personnel choice  :yahoo  :yahoo

special mention to henrik lundqvist for this amazing performance in playoff....

I want send My Congratulations for Los Angeles kings and our Kings fan (LA Kings Fan) i can only imagine how good its feel. I so hope that i can feel same someday :) ©

I must say its hard to believe that season is end. Its feel like regular season star yesterday and now playoffs is over already. Daam time go fast.

Next season news!

+ One of my all time favorite players Kimmo Timonen make one year contract with Flyears so he continue in Flyers team  He is one of players who i really hope to see with Cup  I was so happy to hear that he continue one season more :) Ofcourse i wish that i can see him in Wild uniform but im so happy that he decide continue his great career that im equal happy that he continue in Flyers

Now i cant wait for free agents market that i can see what my team will look in next season. I love 1 July because free agent market open and then start hardest time for hockey fan. 3 month waiting for next season.

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles ©, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

somehow ....

450586544+%25282%2529.jpg

... I'm NOT so SAD  :rolleyes:   REPEAT !  ?   coming up  :yeye

Yeah i believe that :D Enjoy mate you are deserved  that

My dream of Cup live :)

• Like 1

One of my all time favorite players, players who i love is tradet to CLB. This is shock for me. Yeah i like CLB and its one of two teams (MInnesota and CLB) where i hope someone my idols be tradet but still its shock. Hartnell and Timonen are very very good friends i so disappointed that they not wait one season more than Timonen and Hartnell had change playe one last season together.

EDIT: BTW i start new topic after this day trophy gala because in my view Season end when trophys is shared! :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

Any Ottawa Senators fans here?? I'm curious what they think of Jason Spezza wanting to ditch his team lol 

PS: I'm a Leafs fan :P

Maybe he's mad because Turris is taking his 1st center place.

If they get something interesting in return in a trade...I guess it's worth it.

Can't wait to see if there will be any trade on Friday during the draft.