NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

I will go against logic.

Rangers in 7.

for Stanley Cup full of Gritty Kitty Litter....I'll take the Kings, you take the Strangers

• Like 1

i take the kings in 6 but if lundqvist can able to goal a amazing serie ....this the only chance for the rangers to win the cup

los angeles kings in 6                                                                                                       

for Stanley Cup full of Gritty Kitty Litter....I'll take the Kings, you take the Strangers

LOL. I believe the Kings will win. But Rangers in 7! :D

The King will beat the Kings!! xD

• Like 1

Martin St. Louis is my hero and idol! I hope him to win second Cup! :) Rangers will win in Game 7. Its still hurt that Wild lose! Sometime i hope that i'm not so big Wild and Finnish National team fan because life can be easier and lose not hurts so much but when you can feel victory you remember why you love Wild and Finnish national team so much! :)

• Like 1

Martin St. Louis is my hero and idol! I hope him to win second Cup! :) Rangers will win in Game 7. Its still hurt that Wild lose! Sometime i hope that i'm not so big Wild and Finnish National team fan because life can be easier and lose not hurts so much but when you can feel victory you remember why you love Wild and Finnish national team so much! :)

i hate st-louis since he score the winning goal againt montreal.....this is a joke dude...i love it..  i admire this determination because he nerver be drafted by a nhl club....i admire this guy because he is also tall like me and he succes in nhl with 5p 7p...he  was so fast on the ice and he is very smart with the puck....more...it a complete players , he can play defense very good ,not the best one in defense but is very good one...and more he came from canada.. QUÉBEC.....he give hope at the futur little player...for that st-louis it a player at respect a lot

• Like 1

Tonight Stanley Cup Finals finaly set to start!

New York Rangers - Los Angeles Kings

Good luck LA Kings Fan!

Goalie battle

Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) vs Jonathan Quick (LAK)

Advantage: Slightly for NYR

Defenders battle

Ryan McDonaght (NYR) vs Drew Doughty (LAK)

Advantage: for LAK

Offencive battle

Martin St. Louis (NYR) vs Anze Kopitar (LAK)

Advantage: St. Louis is my favorite player so for that reason advantage go to M. St. Louis

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

great win for LA kings tonight...verry good game to wacth....kings take the lead 1-0 in the serie...congratulation to la_kings_fans

:yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

Breaking News!

Pittsburgh named Former Carolina GM Jim Rutherford they new GM and Pittsburgh fire Coach Dan Bylsma!!

Woow what news. I really want hear what you guys think about this change. I cant understand why Teams almost always hire old GM mean GM who are over 50 or 60 year old. Why not give young GM chance as Flyears give for Hextall.

Biggest surprise was to fire Bylsma. I think he is one of three best in NHL at the moment and last five season. It was not his fault that team lose. They have not good goalie and they lose most of defenders because injuries. I think this is one of biggest mistakes for 10-20 years in NHL to fire Dan Bylsma! Im really surprised. Dan Bylsma will be most interesting free agent of this summer. Who will get him get chance to go long in playoffs. Maybe St. Louis Blues need Dan Bylsma. Yes Hitchcock is good coach aswell but they lose three years row in first or second round! Or Maybe San Jose take him! Or Maybe Flyears take him. What you guys think!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

Biggest surprise was to fire Bylsma. I think he is one of three best in NHL at the moment and last five season. It was not his fault that team lose. They have not good goalie and they lose most of defenders because injuries. I think this is one of biggest mistakes for 10-20 years in NHL to fire Dan Bylsma! Im really surprised. Dan Bylsma will be most interesting free agent of this summer. Who will get him get chance to go long in playoffs. Maybe St. Louis Blues need Dan Bylsma. Yes Hitchcock is good coach aswell but they lose three years row in first or second round! Or Maybe San Jose take him! Or Maybe Flyears take him. What you guys think!!

I don't think Bylsma is that much of a good coach. I mean....he had an all-star team (Crosby. Malkin, Neal, Letang...) and still managed to lose every year in playoffs. Yeah I know he has one Stanley Cup but he joined in the 2nd half of that season. We'll see where he goes (I'm pretty sure a team will take him) then we'll know how good he really is!

• Like 2

I don't think Bylsma is that much of a good coach. I mean....he had an all-star team (Crosby. Malkin, Neal, Letang...) and still managed to lose every year in playoffs. Yeah I know he has one Stanley Cup but he joined in the 2nd half of that season. We'll see where he goes (I'm pretty sure a team will take him) then we'll know how good he really is!

yeah me too i think like meow, bylsma he have the team for win the cup ...he have Crosby. Malkin, Neal, Letang.,ect..only the goalie, i have no confidence in fleury, since 3 years ...he is not the goalie for win the cup.... :cry 

• Like 1

Agree with Meow ... Bylsma is NOT really a good coach, he was fortunate to take over a Team full of all-stars, and while it worked ONCE, when everyone was healthy and played with hunger and desire ... we see what a good coach does when faced with adversity and if he leads his team to victory despite it or not. Bylsma kept his team in it during the regular seasons, been when the heat really turned up in the playoffs he and his team crumbled. Look at his results in the Olympics as well, when matched against equally talented teams with better coaching, he got schooled, plain and simple. And perhaps his biggest bonehead move was benching Dustin Brown during the Medal games in favor of a guy like Vanek who had ZERO POINTS all tournament, and you saw how helpful he was for Minnesota too ... while Brown will be leading MY Kings to their 2nd Stanley Cup. Smart move Bylsma ... have a seat in the unemployment line, because I don't think he's getting another Head Coach job this go round, maybe after a year off, but we'll see.

And mattdg_QC ... Fleury is FINE, and has won a cup before, the issue is that the TEAM doesn't play a defensive structured system that helps bail-out the goalie. Look at my Kings team as an example, the D men are always back as well as the F3 "Center" Forward for a fast outlet pass and to cover ... rarely do teams spend much time on the cycle in the Kings end of the ice, it's usually perimeter one and done shot's from the outside, and then the Kings are back on transition. Pittsburgh is too all about the flash and dash of high tempo high scoring offensive games and tries to win 5-6 type of games, and not the substance and grind it out hockey like my Kings where they are comfortable and confident winning 1-0 and 2-1 type of games.

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 3