NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

You're both nutz ...

FIVE BEST TEAMS =

=====================

1.)  Los Angeles KINGS ... come on TWO CUPS in 3 years, and West Conference Final loss to BlackHawks or it would have been 3 for 3 ... HOW can they NOT be #1 ?   :dntk

2.) Chicago Black Hawks ... 2 cups in 4 years ... might have been 3 in 5 had it not been for my KINGS ;)

3.) St. Louis Blues ... on the cusp of becoming a powerhouse, unfortunately for them the road to the Cup runs through Chicago first.

4.) Boston ... perennial Cup contender, the class of the East IMO, congrats to the HABs for getting past them, but let's be real ... that was a FLUKE !

5.) Colorado Avalance  ...  laugh at your own peril, this young upstart team is onto something good, I expect them to be in hunt from now on.

So we have 4 same team. Only my Wild is not in your list what i expect. But COL was surprise to me. They was worst team last year and now they in top 5. I dont see that only one regularseason is enough to get top 5 in NHL at the moment. Plus Colorado lose in first round. But i can understand you point mate :) I put COL on your 3 Teams that are a year or two away still ... list

3 Teams that WERE, but WILL fall from grace hard next year ...

==================================================

- San Jose Sharks (My KINGS have put the Nail in the Sharks coffin, they will begin a rebuild around youth, they already dumped Boyle look for more changes) 

- Anahiem Ducks, the loss of Teemu Selanne will have a much bigger ripple effect than people think, plus I expect  Saku Koivu may either retire as well or move on.

- Pittsburgh Penguins, how will they handle the big shake up in the Front Office and Coaching staff ? They either get better or Fall ... I'm expecting a FALL !

Agree with you in 100 percent. You read my mind when we think exactly same for ANA and PIT. I think that Pittsburgh is maybe out for next year playoffs if they not get new Goalie. Because they will lose couple good players in Free agents, but i have feeling that they get new goalie before new season. Summer season biggest trade, because we always see those kind surprising trades and i have feeling that its Fluery in this season.

3 Teams that are a year or two away still ... 

====================================

- Montreal Canadians, they got further this year than I think ANYONE would have suspected them to, look for them to keep getting better, need more pieces of the puzzle but VANEK was not one of them, HORRIBLE pick up at the Deadline !

- Minnesota Wild, they need more pieces of the puzzle, still a work in progress Team.

- Tampa Bay Lightning, might be more like 3 years out for them, but ...

I really believe that Wild win Cup in next season. I believe that every year, because i really love my team and every player and coach (finaly) and GM :)

In Tampa Bay i must say that next season show if Bishop was one season goalie, plus i think they have best young goalies in the moment, Vasilevsky is in my book best young goalie and i think he will be goalie who can win severals Vezina trophys and in my view he is future goalie of Tampa Bay. Plus they have second very good youn goalie Gudlevskis) http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=70424 http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=49585

Montreal is hardest to say. They have no offensive stars (like Crosby or Kane) but they have one of best defenders Subban and great goalie. But in my view they need one or two stars in offensive group. Ofcourse Galchenyuk or Gallagher can take those big extra steps. But i think Pacioretty, Plekanec and Desharnais is not good enough. Example if they play in Chicago or in Pittsburgh they are third line players. So i think that Habs not good enough to win cup if they not get couple start player more.

Stanley Cup Finals continue tonight. Los Angeles can win Cup if they win this night game! Good Luck LA Kings Fan

Los Angeles Kings - New York Rangers

Hey btw Kings fan you live in Los Angels? How much game tickets cost there. In our biggest newspaper say that tickets on NYR home game cost 453 - 2000 dollar and when ticket holders sell they tickets in internet costs start in 1300 dollar. Its a lot. In paper they say its cheaper to Rangers fans to fly in Los Angels and buy tickets there (watch games in Staples Center)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

Well for Game #5 ... If there is one ... Nose bleeds START @ $750 each, on StubHub and go on upwards to $6,300 for an on the Glass seat.

Not sure I'd make the trip if I was a New Yorker, I mean to pay all that only to watch your team lose. ;)

• Like 2

Well for Game #5 ... If there is one ... Nose bleeds START @ $750 each, on StubHub and go on upwards to $6,300 for an on the Glass seat.

Not sure I'd make the trip if I was a New Yorker, I mean to pay all that only to watch your team lose. ;)

Thanks for info! Its so wrong for Hockey fans to take so big price of those tickets. ITS SO WRONG! Then only rich people can go watch games and those true fans who buy tickets on they low salary cant go watch those big games. So wrong. Same happened here Finland too when we have those Ice Hockey World Championship tournament in 2012 and 2013 (with Sweden) That i hate for current sport, that when come big games what all fans dream and what they can see only couple time in they life, that then tickets its so expensive that they cant go watch game live what they dream whole they life.

• Like 1

No actually ...

- Anze Kopitar (A) = Jesenice, Slovenia

- Marian Gaborik = Trencin, Czech. (SVK)

- Dustin Brown © = Ithaca, NY, USA

- Matt Greene (A) = Grand Ledge, MI, USA

- Jonathan Quick = Milford, CT, USA

- Drew Doughty =  .... OK you got me here ;) happy ?

According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NHL_Western_Conference_team_rosters#Los_Angeles_Kings)

the Kings have 21 players on 29 who are Canadians.

Dougthy

Jeff Carter

Justin Williams

Mike Richards

Tyler Toffolli

and so on

It's not that I'm a big defender of being Canadian, but I find it funny when American Hockey Fans say things about how Canada doesn't win the cup, or they don't deserve it or when they scream USA USA USA in the crowd.

While most of the teams are filled with Canadians.

• Like 1

L­.A kings vs new york rangers game 4

a very good game to watch......but for me the kings are play a better game then rangers..the game it resume with one name: HENRICK LUNDQVIST...next game in L.A, i think the kings win the cup in game 5 in L.A 

GO KINGS GO

at the begining of the serie , i call the kings in 6....but after the game 4 ...i call kings in 5        :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

And after game 3, you called Kings in 4, now Kings in 5.

If rangers win next game, you'll say Kings in 6 and IF rangers win game 6, you'll say Kings in 7!!

you'll get it right soon! :P

• Like 2

And after game 3, you called Kings in 4, now Kings in 5.

If rangers win next game, you'll say Kings in 6 and IF rangers win game 6, you'll say Kings in 7!!

you'll get it right soon! :P

yes i am backed ...but one think i am sure ...this serie do not finish in 7

According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NHL_Western_Conference_team_rosters#Los_Angeles_Kings)

the Kings have 21 players on 29 who are Canadians.

Dougthy

Jeff Carter

Justin Williams

Mike Richards

Tyler Toffolli

and so on

It's not that I'm a big defender of being Canadian, but I find it funny when American Hockey Fans say things about how Canada doesn't win the cup, or they don't deserve it or when they scream USA USA USA in the crowd.

While most of the teams are filled with Canadians.

Hmm in my eyes every Wild player is Wild player they are not Finnish, USA, Canadian or Sweden players they are Wild players. In here Finland, Sweden is our biggerst rival and Jonas Brodin is first Swedish player who i admire a lot and who is my favorite player because he play in Wild and he is very good player. Its same for me what passport they have if they play Wild team and play good.

• Like 2

in resume the canada is the best country in the world in hockey...and they have only 32 millions inhabitant..........

We have only 5 million inhabitant but we have more number one goalies in NHL than Canada :P Its always easier to be good something if you have more inhabitants :) Thats why we are so proud of our national team :)

NHL and National team is two different things in my book. If someone Wild player play agaist Finland i hope him all the best, but then i hope that Finland win but if i watch Wild game its same for me if player is from Finland or Canada, i love my Wild and i want that Wild is best and Win Cup :) Every true fan say that his team is best. Like i think Finland is best in nationally and Wild in NHL

Tonight Kings have second opportunity to win Cup

New York Rangers - Los Angeles Kings

Good luck LA Kings fan. Im sure that Kings want win cup in home ice but if they lose it come tough serie for them.

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1