NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Bye Bye Montreal!!!

What a game by the Rangers. They really wanted it!

I think I'll cheer for them in the final! Go Rangers Go!! :D

• Like 1

montreal vs new york  game 6    

in resume i dont want to resume game ...montreal lose 1-0 and that it!!!!!!!!!!! tokarski goal this best one since he take the net but the montreal canadiens just forget to present in offense.....montreal just  have 18 shoots on the net all game....they did nothing in offense, just drop the f...k puck  on the zone of new york and  they dont able to take the puck because rangers have very fast defense man....all team play a bad game exepct tokarski... the rangers play a solid one in defense and lundqvist goal a correct one but no more, because montreal dont test him.....just bad then a very good season finish with a game like this..... congratulation at the montreal canadiens for the very good season and the character they show (exept last game) and von rantala you can take vanek in minnesota ...i dont want him next years with montreal                                        go habs go   on the golf club......maybe next years for the cup with price in the net   

shoots montreal-----------18 and 10 blocked shoots and the most shoots are no dangerious(easy save)

shoots new york-----------32 and 16 blocked shoots

power play montreal----------------0/2

power play new york----------------0/4

3 stars of the game--1-dominic moore

2-henrik lundqvist...( i am not agree with this stars, too easy, but it not this fault)

3-dustin tokarski ....(he merit the second stars for me, he goal this best one in this serie)

very good season for montreal, i am proud to be a fan of montreal canadien...............nobody see the canadien at the conference final when the season starts...thank to new team of direction for the good season...michel therrien and marc bergevin  and all other coach, general director and thank to the trainer lolol...all it possible for next season ...go habs go                 

• Like 1

you re la kings must win tonight because the game are in la....if you lose you return to chicago  for game 7....i wish you good luck dude but the hawks have a very good team, i think he win this one...but you re kings surprise me since a begin of playoff.....good luck dude  :lol_2: 

Chicago vs LA is the real final. The games are so intense. I bet we'll be disappointed by the final lol

• Like 1

good luck for you re team la_kings_fan , because a game 7 at chicago, that will be very hard to win this one and more after take the lead 3-1 in this serie...but i am with you in this serie , because i think if LA beat chicago , i have  a chance to win the pool......... :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

• Like 1

good luck la_kings_fan....but i think chicago win the 7 game....sorry......but my heart is with you , because if LAwin ,i have a chance to  win the pool.................

:yahoo   :yahoo  :yahoo

• Like 1

i have wrong...la kings win in first overtime vs chicago...quick are very impressive and the kings play a very good teamworks game.........stanley cup final new york rangers vs los angeles kings...i think the kings win the cup......

congratulation to la_kings_fans for this big win...you re kings impress me a lot after a correct season but not more....i wish you the cup for this years  :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo 

• Like 2

von rantala you can take vanek in minnesota ...i dont want him next years with montreal                           

I dont want Vanek in my team. I think he will be next Dany Heatley. Ofcourse he can surprise me.

Not watched any games after Wild lost they game agaist Chicago! I have busy life and time difference is too big to watch playoffs after own team lost! But i want Congrats you LA Kings Fan and wish you Matt, Reflex and Thundercats and Cicione all the best in next season! You can be proud of you team because they play in conference finals! We have a lot game sevens in this season playoffs. Im not see never before this much game sevens.

In Finals i must say that NYR will win. Quick is good goalie but Lundqvist is my book little bit better and played great playoffs, so goalie battle go to NYR, LAK has better defencive group and Offencive will go even. Good luck and Enjoy next games! Only two teams can play in Stanley finals!

Congrats Jaymee for trial membership

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

I dont want Vanek in my team. I think he will be next Dany Heatley. Ofcourse he can surprise me.

vanek is very coward,he dont play on defense(back checking), he was always second on the puck, he is very slow, he is not a leader,just one think is positive at vanek , he is able to  score 30 -40 goal in a good season.....but i dont want it for 6-7 million.. :cry ..i take heatley before him ...i dont see him play this years ....but heatley is able to be responsable on defense :rolleyes: