NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Okey so we have last second round game today when

Los Angels play agaist Ducks

I think Ducks win this game! Quick is key to game. Is he great Quick or is he poor Quick. This season playoffs and in regular season we see totaly different Quick than couple last seasons. He was very irregular. Sometimes he play many awful games in row and then couple great game and then again couple awful game. We not see that regular Quick what we get used to see last couple years. But lets remember all goalies has good seasons and great season and normal seasons. As they have hot streaks and cold streaks in every seasons. So i see that if Quick play like old normal Quick LAK win this game but if not Ducks will win this serie and Stanley Cup!

Good Luck LA Kings Fan!!

Btw its great situation in F|A teams. We have 11 team in list (so 11 team has own fan/s) and if LAK win we have three of four teams in finals. So its great when we not even cover half of league teams!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

Okey so we have last second round game today when

Los Angels play agaist Ducks

I think Ducks win this game! Quick is key to game. Is he great Quick or is he poor Quick. This season playoffs and in regular season we see totaly different Quick than couple last seasons. He was very irregular. Sometimes he play many awful games in row and then couple great game and then again couple awful game. We not see that regular Quick what we get used to see last couple years. But lets remember all goalies has good seasons and great season and normal seasons. As they have hot streaks and cold streaks in every seasons. So i see that if Quick play like old normal Quick LAK win this game but if not Ducks will win this serie and Stanley Cup!

quick is not the same then last years...i dont see him many time this years but when i see it , he dont impress me....me too i take duck for win tonight...more i take anahein in my pool for that i want a victory for the duck :yahoo  :yahoo

Game_7.jpg [media]

[/media                

actually you re la kings lead 3-0 vs anahein...not good for my pool but good come back after many lose for you ...congratulate la_ king_ fans

pre game 1 new york rangers vs montreal

this the first game of the conference final....montreal begin this serie at home then he had the ice advantage...michel therrien take advantage to play at home , first because he have the last change up and second, the crowd is amazing in montreal and the expression a 6 players on ice ...it true in montreal.....for the offence it very similar maybe a little advantage for new york because the first line is very good at new york, but i think montreal have more deep in the 2-3-4 line...it hard for me to give a advantage...if new york want to win rick nash and this teammate on first line must to play a very good serie.....for defence it very easy to see the montreal canadiens have a advantage with p.k subban and andrei markov...josh georges is very effective in defence with many blocked shoots, he is a nhl leaders years after years in that categorie and alexi emelin play a physical style, he hit very hard....for these i give a advantage to montreal in defence....for the goalie...ouffffffffffff tought because two then 3 best goalie in nhl play....but for me it carey price the best, but it just my fans opinion...he play very solids serie since the starts of the playoff......new york have made a great comeback againt pittburg with a 1-3 in the serie and he win 3  in a row and they have a good momentum for that...for montreal it simimlar he win 2 game in a row...  i think the canadiens win this one ...but new york is very motivated with the (story of martin st-louis mother) but this play on the ice and anythink can happen  go habs go...montreal must win this one for to keep ice advantage..........forget what  tell  abount carry price is out for the rest of the serie of estearn conference....ouch that hurt hard...all it possible in serie....go habs go

injury new york---------------no injury

montreal -------------alex  galchenyuk----- day to day 

carey price------------out for the rest of the serie againt new york

starting goalie------------ new york -----------henrik  lundqvist

starting goalie------------montreal------------- peter budaj

go hab go   all it possible then without price

To all you guys that wanted the Ducks to beat my KINGS ....  Suck-It.gif

;)

3rd straight year the boys make it to the Western Conference Finals !!!  :yahoo Bring on the BLACKHAWKS !  B)

10276003_10152557548874258_3401629318225

Tonight was Ohhhhhhhhhhh so SWEET !!!  5eIOK4W.png

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1

Congrats LA Kings Fan! I hope Ducks to win because there play Selänne and Saku Koivu. I so hope that Saku Koivu who beat cancer and was long time Habs captain can finaly win Cup. But as i say before playoff i see too much disrespect from coach to veterans that i knew that Ducks cant win Stanley! I say that my pool and ofcourse before game i wish that Ducks can win cup Because i hope that, even that i scary that its not possible because so big disrespect on veterans players from Coach. That cant be affect on big games when must win that coach disrespect veterans who must lead in critical moments!

Its my big dream that Saku Koivu go to back Montreal or come to Wild and win cup there. Maybe Saku decide continue one more year and go to Habs or Wild and win cup next year!

Busy day so fast update!

LAK - CHI

Chicago will win because they won best team in NHL (Wild) and when you can beat best team you must be best after that! LAK has better goalie but CHI has better defencive group and offencive group. Chicago win this in 4 - 2

MTL - NYR

Very hard to guess winner. MTL last time win 1993 and they are great hockey town we have two Habs fan so those are my reason to wish they to win this serie and Cup because LAK and CHI won they cup in last two season, so my only reason to hope Habs to win is that they waited longer, so nothing personal! Price and Lundqvist are both very hot now so i say its even for this time! MTL and NYR has even defencive groups too, MTL has better offencive defencive mans but NYR has better defencive mans so its even for that reason. NYR has better offencive group. Its go to seventh game and overtime and NYR win! Sorry Reflex and Mott! NYR win 4 - 3

Was amazingly even series this season so many game went sevent game, that i never see that before. Best playoff hockey in my fan time and this season will be one of best in all times!!

Today its starts. Conference finals!!

New York R - Montreal (Game start at europian time what is great for europian fans)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

go habs go

the game begin in 30 minutes... for sure a montreal victory price for president and subban for mayor 

:yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo                           

resume game one new york vs montreal

ouffffff what the lose for montreal........montreal just forget to call present in this game.......i have sleep since the second periods and it not a joke i miss half game....in resume montreal must forget this game and start the next one with confidence, because a lose is a lose then you lose 7-2 or 4-3 in overtime it a lose...new york play a very good game but montreal play the worst perform , i have see this years...carey price goal a very bad one , the defence make so mistake for montreal and they offense score only 2 goals....the rangers score 7 goals then 4 againt price in two periods and this big lose finish with the score of 7-2...that it new york is the better team on the ice today!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoots new york-----------------28

montreal-----------------22

power play new york----------3/7

montreal----------0/3

special mention ------------new york-----play a perfect game 

9 players in +1 minimun

good game for henrik lundqvist

very good offence in this game with 7 goals

ryan mcdonagh 1 goal 3 assist and mats zuccarrello score 1goal and 2 assist

5 players with 2 points in this game

only 3 penality all game

28  shoots on goal

3/7 in power play

23 blocked shoots

special mention -----montreal------worst game i ever see this years

carey price goal a very bad one....0.800% eff

24 penality minutes 

16 turnover

7 players in -1 minimun

no more to say then the rangers are too strong today for montreal, but it was 1-0 in the serie and the next game restarts at 0

3 starts of the game 1-ryan mcdonagh

2-mats zuccarello

3-henrik lundqvist

next post before next game                                 

• Like 1

Only what i think is that Montreal need big leader! Maybe in next summer when free agents market starts they sign one big leader, maybe S.Koivu! That can be thing what decide serie for New York, they have one of biggest leader in hockey. Martin St. Louis! plus very good alternate captain Brad Richards, i not see those big leader in Habs group. Yes Gionta is good leader and Markov too but not so big what Martin St. Louis or Brad Richards! That can be one what decide this serie winner. But lets see if that affect or not.

Today start wester conference final

So its our members c.final :) Good luck!

Los Anges - Chicago © (I must say that NHL get big plus from me that they start first c.final  games in europian time!!) I not watch those games because its still hurt so much that we lost our serie. When i watch Finnish national team games in Champions world hockey  i think all the time what go wrong, why we lose and what we need for next season!

For next season!!

Look like J.Jokinen not continue in PIT when PIT whant keep M. Niskanen and B. Orpik and B. Suter first and they have only 16 mil. for next year salarys. So i sooooooooo hope that i can see Jussi Jokinen in Wild uniform next year. Pleeease. Fletcher take J.Jokinen on the M.Koivu line :) It sound so great line already J.Jokinen M. Koivu E. Haula :) (always can dream) :)

• Like 2

new york rangers vs montreal pre game 2

the canadiens must to  bounce after a big lose the 7-2...it just a game  and they must shows confidence , because for me the canadiens are a better team then the rangers...a bad game it happen  at any club in nhl....but the most important think, montreal must  shows character and win this second game for to tied the serie 1-1....for that carey price must goal a better game then what he play in first game...the defence must to play a better too and they must cut the play of new york offence at the blue line and dont stand back and  give the blue line at the new york foward.....offence too must to play a better game in offence but in defence too , they must help defence more and they must forcheck with more aggresivite..­.a other important point is the penality....montreal must to stay more orderly...in resume nothing is impossible go habs go...forget what i tell abount price is injure for the rest of the serie againt new york....then all it possible go habs go

injury  new york-------------derick brassard-----------day to day

injury montreal-------------alex galchenyuk------------day to day

carey price-------------------out for the rest of the serie againt new york

starting goalie---------montreal-----------peter budaj

starting goalie---------new york-----------henrik lundqvist

go habs go i belive againt then againt carey price

• Like 1