2. Nino Niederraiter

3. Jonas Brodin

P. Zach Parise

Wild 1 - 2 Columbus (SOL)

1. Zach Parise

2. Jason Pomminville

3. Darcy Kuemper

P. Mikko Koivu

Notes. Bobrovsky stolen this game and win that for Columbus. Wild was better team. I want see more from Moulson. Mikko Koivu two way game was so nice to watch again! But Moulson must put puck in net! We have great number one line with Parise Granlund Pomminville!! PPG as we call that line!

News!!

+ Kris Letang (PIT) start practise after stroke what he get about 7 week ago!

+ Kari Lehtonen (DAL) maybe back in line ups in next game

Today Interesting games

Minnesota - Boston

Vancouver - Tampa Bay

Winnipeg - St. Louis (L)

Phoenix - Los Angles

So only LA Kings fan and my team play game today!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and DX = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 1

Last night three stars

1. Jarome Iginla (BOS) 2+0 (vs. Wild)

2. David Backes (STL) 2+0

3. Ondrej Palat (TBL) 1+1

Minnesota three stars and plus player

Minnesota 1 - 4 Boston

1. Ryan Suter

2. Jason Pomminville

3. Mikko Koivu

P. Mikael Granlund

News

+ S.Robidas make his Ducks debut after he was traded from Dallas. He was injury reserve before this day game agaist Washington

Today Interesting games

Minnesota - New York I

Dallas - Pittsburgh

Colorado - Montreal

New York R - Ottawa

Toronto - Detroit

Chicago © - Philadelphia

Washington - Anaheim

Florida - San Jose

Tonight we have two Member vs Applicant game when Germankilla play game agaist Mathieu and Thundercats play game agaist Meow!! Good luck!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and DX = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Philly and San Jose are on fire lately....My teams are doing well haha! Keep the good work! :)

Oh and Go Avs Go tonight!

• Like 1

tonight great victory for montreal vs patrick roy and the colorado avalnche...6-3  yeahhhhhhh....thomas vanek score a hat trick and price make a couple of good save for montreal....GO HAB GO!!!!!!!!!!! :camper   it for you thundercats...beat colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mattdg_QC
  • Like 1

tonight great victory for montreal vs patrick roy and the colorado avalnche...6-3  yeahhhhhhh....thomas vanek score a hat trick and price make a couple of good save for montreal....GO HAB GO!!!!!!!!!!! :camper   it for you thundercats...beat colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh i forget germankilla,sorry for you re team(colorado) but the canadien play a better game...but nathan  mackinnon is very impressive,he is very quick and matt duchesne too!!!!!!!!!!

Last night three stars

1. Thomas Vanek (MTL) 3+0

2. Roberto Luongo (FLA) 52/54 96,3

3. Matt Moulson (MIN) 2+1

First time in this season i have more than disagree NHL three stars of night. Bryzgalov (MIN) play Shutout when he save 36 shots and Khudobin make 46/47 save and take 97.9%. And even that two goalie play better game than Luongo, we can see Luongo in three stars. Sometime feel that when they give those three stars player history has big big meaning. I saw many time that some who has not so popular player play great game but not get in three stars of night because he not so popular or he has not so big history!

My Minnesota three stars

Minnesota 6 - 0 New York I

1. Ilja Bryzgalov 36/36 100,0

2. Matt Moulson 2+1

3. Justin Fontaine 1+1

P. Mikko Koivu 0+3 (Because Koivu get 3 assist he is now all time points leader in wild history)

Official three stars of game

1. Matt Moulson 2+1

2. Ilja Bryzgalov 36/36

3. Mikko Koivu 0+3

Today Interesting games

Tampa Bay - Toronto

St. Louis (L) - Chicago ©

Colorado - Winnipeg

We have three members game today! But not member vs member match!! Good luck mates!!

• Like 1

Last night three stars!

1. Steven Stamkos (TBL) 3+0

2. Eddie Läck (VAN) 30/30

3. Blake Wheeler (WPG) 1+2

News!!

+ Paul Ranger (TOR) is released from hospital. He was injured game against Tampa Bay in Wednesday!!

Btw Pepsi i remember that we talk earlier in this season that you was happy that you have two good goalie. Now i want ask you and D..X how long Bernier will be out. And i hear that in Toronto you(Toronto fans) are not happy how Reimer played?? I understand wrong?

Matt i was happy to hear that you team get Price back. But in last two games he allowed a lot goals (7) behind as did Budaj but not Tokarski. You defence has problems now?!? I know Price is number one goalie, but was interesting see that they send Tokarski to AHL.

Today Interesting games!!

Minnesota - New Jersey (Parise first game agaist former team)

Dallas - Philadelphia

Columbus - Montreal

Tampa Bay - Ottawa

Pittsburgh - Detroit

Washington - Los Angeles

Anaheim - San Jose

No members vs Member game today. But we have 6 members game today. Good luck mates!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

• Like 1

this is my answer to you von rantala....price it in the 3 best goalie in the world for me!!!!!!! when you check the goal is allowedin last  2 games ,yes he allowed 7 goal but not the mad goal:diversion, return and perfect shot.........for the defense is not the better in the nhl but it not the worst too........canadien have 2 allstart  defense in pk subban and andrei markov,for markov, when he was not injury he is in top 10 in the nhl......for the other it not impressive, but hemelin is very tought and he check  very hard and tinordi make 6`6 height.is not the most talented guy but he make the job and he was young.......for josh gorges ,he was a good defensive player, he block a lot of shoot...check he was in top ten in nhl years afters years....for the rest in defense is not very impressive!!!!!!!!!!  for tokorski is a young talented goalie but it is not the future of montreal in the goal for sure.....the future play in the lhjmq and this name is zachari fucale.... see you later von