NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Do you even watch the Sharks in playoffs? Thornton doesn't become invisible, he's usually their best player.

He's not a goal score but a play maker. He gets lots of assists. The problem is the Sharks has a habit of doing 50 shots with only 2 goals in playoffs -.-

When comes playoffs time, I watch EVERY game even if they're at the same time on tv.

Agree with you Meow. Thornton is usually Sharks best player when Playoff starts. He usually is that big maker who can turn serie to win! San Jose has very good defence but i have little doubt on your goalie Niemi. He has not so good year this season than last couple!

Thornton points in playoffs 97 point in 125 game its mean 0,77 point per game! Last five season Thornton has 49 point in 55 game what mean 0,89 point per game

Thornton is 12 active playoffs points. But all player are play more game than Thornton except Croby!

Wild card standing

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?season=20132014&type=WC#&navid=nav-stn-conf

if the playoffs started today

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?season=20132014&type=PLA

Here's how it works. Let's take the East as example.

The best team from either the Metropolitan or Atlantic Division will play the worst wild card, in this case Boston would play Columbus.

Then the best from the other division will play the 2nd wild card, in this case Pittsburgh would play Detroit.

So Columbus joins the Atlantic division and Detroit joins the Metro division.

the 2nd and 3rd place teams play each other in the same division. Montreal vs Tampa Bay, and New York vs Philadelphia..

The 2nd round of the playoffs stays in the same division.

So Boston or Montreal or Tampa Bay or Columbus would meet in the 2nd round.

Same for Pittsburgh or New York or Philadelphia or Detroit.

Then the 2 remaining teams play each other, then the winner goes into final.

The same thing is applied for the West!

Great thank you i not know that rule! That division play agaist division, not conference. I think this rule suck! They play so much in regular season already. And if you play in easier division you job is easier than others. That not fair i think!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Hmm it coming interesting game. I cant watch game in live but always watch them when im back home in next day noon. It will go in shootout and Wild win 4 - 3. I think we see Raanta vs Bryzgalov in goal! Because Crawford need little bit rest before playoffs

Hawks suck in the shoot out this year. they have the most shoot out loses

• Like 1

yeah in 1 round  the tEAM STAY IN DIVISION ..FOR EXAMPLE MONTREAL VS TAMPA...THE 2 VS THE THIRD but in  same division...the new system playoff

Edited by mattdg_QC

moew  is right ...the new system in playoff....i dont like joe thorthon and he never show me it not a chokeux in playoff...the shark in general have a team to win the cup since 5 years maybe...and he does anythink good sorry moew ...i dont like this team....that it

Edited by mattdg_QC

you re right thundercats  thorthon is a big coward...he dont hit , he dont score goal ,he is not fast, ...he is just a good to pass the puck and to prepare goal...but you not win the game with pass ...need many goal ...to win :lol

Edited by mattdg_QC

Okey Thundercats Wild lost Granlund and Niederraiter for this game. Both are day to day. Granlund is very big lost for our team. He is our Second Center and he has 41 point in this season 68 game and last 20 game he played almost point per game pace! Because Granlund good center game Pomminville was playing good, so its interesting see how Pomminville play without Granlund! Pomminville this season stats without Granlund are very poor!

So we both lost players in Injuries. Plus i must say that we lost one of this season best goalies When Harding is out and Second goalie Bäckström is out too as our third goalie Kuemper too. Its first time when i see that we have three goalie in injuries same time! I think sometimes, that if Harding had healty (and not injury most of season) for this season how close to top we might be are and how long we can go if Harding can play in Playoffs and continue his Regular season pace!

• Like 1

you re right thundercats  thorthon is a big coward...he dont hit , he dont score goal ,he is not fast, ...he is just a good to pass the puck and to prepare goal...but you not win the game with pass ...need many goal ...to win :lol

And you're proving to me again how much Montreal fans are clueless about hockey outside of their team.

• Like 2

And you're proving to me again how much Montreal fans are clueless about hockey outside of their team.

moew tu parle francais  ...donc té capable de me comprendre....,la province de quebec est la place ou on connait le plus le hockey sur la planete...

1- j était  un fan des nordiques avant qu il déménage et j haissais le canadien

2-apres 3ou4 ans sans équipe...je me suis tourner vers le canadien

3-it true i dont see many game of the shark but since 5 years he have the team to win the cup...and  he choke each years

4- ca fait depuis l age de 5 ans que je joue et que je suis le hockey donc je pense avoir une bonne base de hockey car j ai 34 ans

5-je check les news a chaque soirs et je mintéresse au autre equipe...pas juste au canadien

6-moi je ne te di pas que le canadien va gagner la cup cette année...si il se rendent en 2 round se sera bon

7-ce que j ai vu de thorthon me donne pas une bonne opinion de lui...cé un grand flan mou qui frappe pas ..score pas...yé pa vite ...il ne se présente pas a tout les macths(inconstant)...par contre je te donne le fait que cé un bon fabricant de jeux et qu il a une bonne vision du jeux...mais cé pas un scoreur ...pi cé des scoreurs qui font gagner les equipes....ca prend plusieur chose mais les fabicant de jeux sont derriere les scoreur...nous a montreal on a desharnais pi cé pas lui qui fait une grosse différence en bout de ligne..that it

CA FAIT TOUJOURS PLAISIR DE S AUSTINER SUR L HOCKEY ....SANS RANCUNE DUDE :spank:lol_3:

@Matt lets try to keep English in this topic :) so all can understand what we say!! Thank you!! IF you want use own language you can use PM chat!

Last night three stars

1. Sergei Bobrovsky (CLB) 37/37 100,0

2. Karri Rämö (CGY) 31/32 .969

3. Sidney Crosby (PIT) 0+2

Congrats Thunder for last night win. Was close and tigh game! Its go to Shootout as i guess. But you team was winner. Was surprising here that you team is 0 - 7 in overtime. We lost our third or fourt shootout in row now. Before that we win 7 to 8 shootout. Crawford was good in shootouts as was Bryzgalov too. Haula second goal was little bit easy but Crawford take that back in when he save all wild shootout attempts.

My Best Wild players from game to Minnesota vs Chicago (remember Thunder that i give my stars only the Wild players)

1. Mikko Koivu 0+0

2. Ryan Suter 0+1

3. Ilja Bryzgalov 24/26 .923

P. Erik Haula 1+0

Official stars of game

1. Bryan Bickell (CHI) 1+0

2. Ben Smith (CHI) 1+0

3. Ryan Suter 0+1

News!!

+ Pavel Datsyuk (DET) will play today vs Buffalo after injury

+ Jason Spezza (OTT) will play today vs Montreal after Injury

+ Roberto Luongo (FLA) will play today vs Calgary after Injury

- Jonathan Bernier (TOR) is our next three week because MCL injury

- Brad Boyes (FLA) will miss today game and will be out to day to day

Okey so i will be out servers and site Saturday to Monday and back in line tuesday!

Friday interesting games

Montreal - Ottawa

Chicago © - Columbus

Washington - New Jersey

Calgary - Florida

Edmonton - Phoenix

Nashville - Anaheim

Saturday interesting games

Philadelphia - Boston (L) (game start at Europian time)

Colorado - St. Louis (game start at Europian time)

Winnipeg - Toronto

Detroit - Montreal

Dallas - Tampa Bay

Ottawa - New York R

Pittsburgh - Minnesota (i hate Pittsburgh most. because when Niittymäki was playing Flyers i watch all Niittymäki (G) games, so i know that Flyers and Penguins has hard rivalry)

Los Angeles - Vancouver

Nashville - San Jose

Sunday Interesting games

St. Louis - Chicago © (game start at Europian time)

Dallas - Florida

New York I - Columbus

Buffalo - Philadelphia

Pittsburgh - Colorado

Anaheim - Edmonton

Monday Interesting games

Calgary - New Jersey

Minnesota - Winnipeg

Anaheim - Vancouver

Good luck mates and Have nice weekend!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 1

f...k crazy game toninght Ottawa lose 7-4 vs montreal ,,,,like a football game...not the best game  for montreal ,but it a win

1-shoot: 23 montreal

:43  Ottawa

2- the Senator take the lead with 3 goal in  5:50min  againt peter budaj  3-0 ottawa

3- montreal come back with 3 goal before the end of the first period     3-3 even

4- montrel score  the next 4 goal for to take the lead                             7-3  montreal

5- Ottawa score the last goal                                                                  7-4 montreal win :yahoo

the first line of montreal is on fire since vanek come  to montreal, ...... max paccioretty  :3 goal+2 assist( hat trick third of the years)

david desharnais  :1goal+1 assist

thomas vanek       :3  assist ....... hard to belive than vanek was a playmaker

special mention at peter budaj ...he goal a solid game then he let pass 4 goal...but on  43 shoot ...and the good shoot for the most :yahoo :yahoo

Edited by mattdg_QC
  • Like 2

tonight game for the canadien vs detroit

injury montrel  : nothing new

:nothing new but pavel datsyuk is back

it not a easy game for montreal but i want a win......carey  price  goes to win this one :camper

Edited by mattdg_QC