words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.

would it be wise to use your friends?

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Adolf Hitler

• Like 2

would it be wise to use your friends?Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Adolf Hitler

Ofc, use of learning something new, becoming better person from their example, etc.. 'Use' has several meanings, not all has to be bad.

• Like 2

Ofc, use of learning something new, becoming better person from their example, etc.. 'Use' has several meanings, not all has to be bad.

ty

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

Adolf Hitler

• Like 2

• Clan Friend

"Yet some men think themselves insulted when the same horses which are docile with one rider are restive with another, as though it were through their deliberate choice, and not through habit and cleverness of handling that some horses are more easily managed by some men than by others. And as it is foolish to be angry with them, so it is to be angry with children, and with men who have little more sense than children: for all these sins, before a just judge, ignorance would be as effective an excuse as innocence."

L. Annaeus Seneca

• Like 4

I have been a leader on two clans before and what I have learned from the time spent with those during the years gave me the idea of the ultimate words of wisdom that applies also to the great leaders for all over the world:

Every great leader has a pussy behind them to make the rules!

If human foolishness had been as carefully nurtured and cultivated as intelligence has been for centuries, perhaps it would have turned into something extremely precious.

• Like 2

I existed on my own terms. I was different my entire life. Some called me divergent, wild, crazy, unpredictable and unconformed—an apostate to the rules of the majority. I called myself God’s creation and found purpose in the madness. When that day came, I didn’t allow other people to dictate how I should feel or act. I learned there was no shame in imperfection because history had shown being different had the power to change perspectives and eventually the world. This is when I realized that flaws had responsibility. This was the day that I learned I was truly BLESSED.

• Like 1

"I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious

lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one,

not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate

multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a

night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot

drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate

cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

• Like 6