words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Women do for their appearance things,

... for anyone who deals with used cars, go to jail!

smile

• Like 3

In everybody’s life there’s a point of no return. And in a very few cases, a point where you can’t go forward anymore. And when we reach that point, all we can do is quietly accept the fact. That’s how we survive.

• Like 4

A teacher of mine told me once "When base is weak, no matter how strong or gud upper part is, the falling is inevitable"

Back to topic:

Suffering produces perseverance, perseverance produces character, and character produces hope and hope does not disappoint.

When bass is weak, you need a new subwoofer.

• Like 2

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence, sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.

• Like 7

Last one from me..

At the end of the day, it isn’t where I came from. Maybe home is somewhere I’m going and never have been before. You get use to someone—start to like them, even—and they leave. In the end, everyone leaves. When I buy a new book, I always read the last page first, that way in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends. That, my friend, is a dark side.

• Like 2

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...

...and you finish off as an orgasm.

• Like 2