words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

In life you don't always have money or a wife and family.

There might come a time when you get the opportunity for money but your family can't go with you.

The point is you can't buy happiness

• Like 3

In life you don't always have money or a wife and family.

There might come a time when you get the opportunity for money but your family can't go with you.

The point is you can't buy happiness

Very nice my friend :D

• Like 1

Don't know if this is really the right place for this, but just read this out of something GI-JOE had posted and I liked it and wanted to put it here hehe..

"community should always be more important than what your admin level is" GI-JOE

• Like 5

"Space, it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and a big gorilla starts throwing barrels at you"  Philip J. Fry

• Like 3

I know I said this before but I cant think of how I said it or when I said it.  But be rest assured that I did say it.  I think.

"Alzheimer's cuts down on the amount of movie DVD's you have to own."

World War I was the war to end all wars.  The rest of them were just training exercises for the really big war.

If we stopped war...we would have to look at euthanasia.

If the good die young....then what are the rest of us?

• Like 4

Planning ahead more than two hours....never works out.

There were two things that Stalin and Hitler had right....get rid of the lawyers first.

Remember this about lawn mowers...they are not self sharpening.

Whenever you are trying to sneak out of the house...walk backwards.  That way, if they catch you, it looks like you are walking in to the house.

Shaking hands is actually an insult to you.  It was done originally to check you for weapons.

Saluting came from lifting the visor on a knight's helmet to see who he was fighting.

Once a knight was in full metal, his servants had to lift him by a pulley and insert a bedpan under his butt so he could poop.  I wonder if Paul McCartney knows this.

To stop someone from using the remote control for your TV; just reverse the batteries.  It looks perfectly fine but won't work.

Did you know that Chameleons make lousy pets...they keep shooting their tongue into your food.

Did you know that most doctors pass their final medical board tests the first time, but most lawyers take 2 or three times to pass the BAR.

You can empty a building of most people by dropping a spider near them, but not a snake.  30% of people will run from a snake, but 80% of people hate spiders.  But, here is the cool thing...

drop a rat into the crowd...they all run.  Remember this when you want down front at festival seating concert.

The best seat in any theater is five rows back from dead center, in the middle of the row.  Most sound techs set that as the focus point.  (Ask Chameleon)

Did you know that a green colored light can be seen farther than white.  (That is why green colored stage lights are dimmer)  Next time you see a boat or plane, check to see which light you see first.

The next time your wife or girlfriend is hot and tired from a hard day,  wash her feet in hot water and towel them dry.  The response you will get is remarkable.

• Like 3