Terrorist attack in Russia -29.12

Gortel

Well, Dddrgn, in this case, that woman was married two times, and both husbands were killed by Russian Army (this isnt an excuse, and i dont "support" what she did in any way). They seem to talk about those women as "black widows" and they're one of the favorite "weapon" of the russian islamists.

Cowards...  I did note the second days head line, Russia has the Olympics coming up.  My guess is its Al quaeda trying to soften Russias infrastructure up to kill off people visiting for the Olympics.  Lets be realistic, any country that gets awarded the Olympics has a lot of money coming to them from visitors, merchandise etc.  These type of attacks given the timing location and openness sounds very typical of an attack method to hinder Russias efforts for the Olympics.

Amongst anything, I never undertood how there can be so many suicide bombers out in the world.  One would think sooner or later they would run out of people willing to blow themselves up.  But I suppose religion has claimed more lives than any other reason in this crazy world.

My sympaties go out to those affected.

• Like 1

You never heard of brainwash or what.

Yeah sometimes i believe that games like Counter Strike promote these type of terrorist acts. They try to copy what happens in the game because they find it amusing and maybe they wish to seek attention. A lot of things effect people leading them to commit crimes such as the above.

Yeah sometimes i believe that games like Counter Strike promote these type of terrorist acts. They try to copy what happens in the game because they find it amusing and maybe they wish to seek attention. A lot of things effect people leading them to commit crimes such as the above.

I don't think yoyo had games in mind...

To Octane:

I will never understand the motive behind terrorisy attacks besides trying to causing panic and destruction

"As an instrument, terrorism is the weapon of the weak against the strong. The suicide attack denies the technologic superiority of the adversary, and his firepower who's supposed to create a dissuasion".

And remember that in time, some were called terrorist, and are now heroes, even in occident. Take the americans Riflemen for exemple. They were terrorist, for the English power.