Terrorist attack in Russia -29.12

Gortel

• Administrators

What they are trying to do is instill fear in people. You have to go back in time 16-17 years to first conflict in Chechnya and surrounding provinces to really understand the mentality of these people. These are people that were born in war, surrounded by fear and mentally weakened by extremists. In the end you reap what you sow. Noone in Russia should be surprised by these attacks.

• Like 3

As Joe said, terrorism is used by those that feel they have no other way of influencing things that effect them and surround them. They feel suppressed by someone and feel they have no other way of getting their voice out. But adding to that one should also remember that many of the terrorist movements/ groups were/ are financed by some state actors. For instance, al-Qaeda got its financing for a long time from the US government.

As a Marine I spent 14 years fighting those cowards. I had many friends die at there hands. It is time to rise up and get ride of all of them. They are like cockroaches infesting the world. 

As a Marine I spent 14 years fighting those cowards. I had many friends die at there hands. It is time to rise up and get ride of all of them. They are like cockroaches infesting the world. 

You were fighting them in US? 

I have fought them all over the world. 

What was their reason to fight? Maybe some of them was fighting for their own freedom? Would You call them "cockroaches" too?

I was fighting the cowards who walk into a train-station and blow themselves up. I and many others were fighting the al-Jihad who would torturer women and children just to show there power and then say it was all for god. We were fighting the most fanatic people on the earth. Listen I don't have a problem with Muslims. I have a problem with fanatic Muslims. I have a problem with terrorists. They are not fighting for there freedom. 

That's why I asked who You fought with to have better view on situation and to understand You better. I don't like/hate fanatics too. No matter what religion fanatics, they are bad. Especially those who kills for their "god".

As I said, sometimes killing other people isn't terrorism. For example in my country during WW2 some civilians, whose were cooperating with Nazists, were killed. Is it terrorism too?