Can you smell it? chosen is cooking!

yellow flash

So i decided to try poached egg first time in my life with stuffed mushrooms and tomato baked in oven. As for drink ? what you think class of beer ofc! :)

ruo486.jpg

mushrooms were good but since first time doing poached egg it got little to well done so wasnt fluid like from inside as i was hoping for.

Well now i know how to make it next time :)

• Like 4

What is the picture of. It looks hardly edible. Actually I hate mushrooms and tomatoes. But love me some poached eggs over English muffins, not white toast. Try it sometime. Or wipe up the yolk with buttered toast, even better.

Ham and cheese? That sounds pretty interesting. Going to have to try this now. How long does it bake for? Just until the cheese melts?

depends mushroom i think but those are good to eat rare basicly so when meat/cheese is looking good

Looks good man! Shame about the poachie, better luck next time! And to get the shape perfect, make sure you don't have too much of a whirlpool going when you drop it in.. it needs to be circulating but not so vigorously that it disfigures it.

Ham and cheese is a good combo, btw.

• Like 1

Looks good man! Shame about the poachie, better luck next time! And to get the shape perfect, make sure you don't have too much of a whirlpool going when you drop it in.. it needs to be circulating but not so vigorously that it disfigures it.

Ham and cheese is a good combo, btw.

thanks for tip gotta drop the whirling lower next time :)

i knew I smelled something off! :lol
That looks great though! Not too big on shrooms and eggs, but it still looks appetizing as hell! Congrats on making me even more hungry. :P