Map suggestion for NQ3.

Svart Rev

• Administrators

It's been quite long time since I decided that it would be great to make a little changes in the server's maplist...

Now then, here are some maps I'd like to suggest:

1. Bridges - Need more then 20 players to play that map which we hardly go.

2. Goldrush GA - Sure. Will add it.

3. Vesuvius - Need more then 20 players to play that map which we hardly go.

4. Fuel dump - Hunk Meg NQ issue.

Hope at least the first one will be added.

See my reply .. in u quote.

• Administrators

Seems to be a well designed map, which has a true Wolfenstein spirit. I vote for this one.

Also I dare to add to the list of common requests:

- increase number of maps available.

It's 32 limit and you can't go above it. 

Increasing the available map number is kind of implemented when we ask to add new maps :)

So, my suggestions after doing my homework.

-Special delivery is very popular on hardcore, might work on nq3 as well;

-Eagles2ways, like svart says, the real wolfenstein spirit. Classic map. And I see it on none of our servers! Hope there is no reason for that?;

-Fuel dump revenge, if there aren't any problems with it? Never a bad idea to add some axis attack map to get rid of 'only allies'-players;

Subordinately:

-Tramfight has been on nq1, don't know if it's still there? If it isn't, might be a good idea to get it on nq3?;

-Castle attack, remember it's classic on jay3. Not a bad map, not a brilliant map either;

-Maybe a flag capturing map for a change?

-Fuel Dump

-Rail Gun

-Dubrovnik Final (awesome map)

Dubro has map script issue.

No fueldump series map due to hunk meg issues. I have added 4 new maps:

1. Pirate

2. darjii

3. Super Goldrush final 

4. Rushers

Removed:

1. saberpeak

2. et ice

• Like 4

To be honest I was quite disappointed when I saw these new maps. It's rather suitable for Fun1, but not for Nq3, to my mind. I want to say that deleted Ice and Saberpeak were much more Wolfenstein than Darjii or Super Goldrush. I'd rather prefer to leave everything as it was, than play these new maps.

So, once again, I was quite disappointed.

• 8 months later...

To be honest I was quite disappointed when I saw these new maps. It's rather suitable for Fun1, but not for Nq3, to my mind. I want to say that deleted Ice and Saberpeak were much more Wolfenstein than Darjii or Super Goldrush. I'd rather prefer to leave everything as it was, than play these new maps.

So, once again, I was quite disappointed.

like i said  we cant put just whatever maps some dont work and large maps are no good for the amount of people we get

ufortunety no matter what maps we put people  complain or are not happy  we cant please everyone...

• Like 2

Minas Tirith is one of the best maps for sniper wars, in my humble opinion, and I don't find it reasonable to remove it, if some players still play it.

By the way, thank you for mentioning Rail gun.

Agree with you on the sniper wars on Minas Tirith xD