Do you like western movies?

GraveDigger

What is your fav western movie?

Or if you prefer old western TV series then which one was it? 

As a child my father watched a lot of westerns so I would watch them also. 

So this morning I was watching Fist full of Dollars and it made me wonder if anybody else in our extended f|amily  were also fans of this genre of film/television.

AMAZING ALL STAR CAST WITH A BADASS SOUNDTRACK TO COMPLIMENT THE FILM!!!!!

• Like 2

Sure mate:D its really good genre cause of many special things that just exist there. I love for example the really slow camera scene changes or the dialogues and i mean clint eastwood is a f***en RocknRolla with his cigarillo and poncho:D

Dude look also at the comedy parts of western with the cast of terence hill and bud spencer:

They Call Me Trinity /// Trinity Is Still My Name

and an other filmseries is  My Name is Nobody

have fun:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two timeless true westerns are:

The Wild Bunch

Butch and Sundance

but there is one western that anyone who loves westerns should watch to see what happens to old lawmen

when the west was closing out and the careers of the actors who played in the westerns was also closing.

High Sierra

When I was growing up we could see two western movies, 3 cartoons, a serial movie and coming attractions,

plus maybe win a bicycle with your ticket stub during intermission, and buy a large box of popcorn and a coke,

and a candy bar  all with only a Quarter.  Yep...25 cents.  The shows started at 11:00 am and we usually got

out around 3 pm.  Then we would run home and play out all the stuff we saw in the movies, and talk about how

the serial was going to end the next Saturday.

Good times, man those were good times.