😂 reminds me on one of my Favorite Top Gear Episodes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, jaymodlow said:

R34 skyline or R35 nismo all the way!

2020-nissan-gt-r_100736669_l.jpg

135581.jpg

Could also be the R36, depending on the specs and what it looks like :D

Nissan, it's self, no longer recognizes the moniker, R, for the new GTR platform. The fact it came out auto only, makes the R34 DA BEST.

Edited by PassiveStoner
gramar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jaymodlow said:

sad :(

Yes and no, way i understand it is if they had manual trans then it would be ripped apart by the average joe bloggs driver so they have a computerized dual clutch that works in combination with the shift padels on the steering wheel.

Back in the day the beauty of the skyline was it looked like a taxi and unassuming car that could out run most things, the GTR models of today are no longer the highly tunable skyline beasts they used to be, instead they are geared up for the men having a mid life crisis. My 42 year old brother in law had a 2016 model in white, he was a complete tool and loved nothing more than going to the local drive meets in Mcdonalds carparks to show the yobs how good his car was......like i say complete tool. lol

That sort of put me off the GT"R" of today.

• Sad 1

The r34 was the last true skyline/gtr and the last to use the beastly rb26.  They are pushing some ridiculous HP out of the "R"35's, won't deny the capabilities of that motor.

My current dream car is either the r32, jzx100, or s15.  Already had my fun with the 180sx and s14, though they were the lhd american "240sx" with swapped sr20's.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

47 minutes ago, !MX said:

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ

Paíto Motors

Lamborghinis i've always had a bone to pick with. They look really nice, but they get out performed by almost anything that is kinda meant for sports/racing, except for that one lamborghini race car.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaymodlow said:

Lamborghinis i've always had a bone to pick with. They look really nice, but they get out performed by almost anything that is kinda meant for sports/racing, except for that one lamborghini race car.

A car construction Engineer and friend of mine once said to me,

with cars it is like with women...

A Ferrari is like your super goregeous Italian Girlfriend, Super expensive and spending all your money and lets you down for the very best opportunity.

While a Lamborghini is like the Domina which takes all your Attention to another level, but yet you cant have sex with her...

A Porsche is like your dream wife, you can have Super sex with her and also hang around and have a good time.

Sometimes you want the Domina, sometimes you want the italian model... but you marry the girl you have a great time with.

So i guess i take the Panamera Turbo S.

Drove it once, and let me Tell you this, i had never have to brake before in my life while was overtaking a Lorry...and then all of a sudden you enter a city and drive normal and enjoy driving. I have never experienced such Feedback of a car,  while cornering and driving.

I loved it.

200.gif

• Like 4
  • 100 1