Prince*Jedi

Hammer vs Feather - Physics on the Moon: Galileo and Apollo 15

Commander David Scott performed the “hammer and feather experiment†on the Moon

during the Apollo 15 mission in 1971.

Here :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8

commander-david-scott-on-the-moon-1971.g

Edited by Prince*Jedi
  • Like 4

Dude something so simple and yet it is something so amazing..

So simple , not for the Vatican who admit this experience was correct only in 2008 ! 

"On 31 October 1992, Pope John Paul II expressed regret for how the Galileo affair was handled, and issued a declaration acknowledging the errors committed by the Catholic Church tribunal that judged the scientific positions of Galileo Galilei, as the result of a study conducted by the Pontifical Council for Culture.[145][146] In March 2008 the head of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, Nicola Cabibbo, announced a plan to honour Galileo by erecting a statue of him inside the Vatican walls.[147] In December of the same year, during events to mark the 400th anniversary of Galileo's earliest telescopic observations, Pope Benedict XVI praised his contributions to astronomy.[148] A month later, however, the head of the Pontifical Council for Culture, Gianfranco Ravasi, revealed that the plan to erect a statue of Galileo in the grounds of the Vatican had been suspended.[149] "

Prince*Jedi 

P.S Galileo Galilei  was right. He was alone against all ( like me lol ) with the proof too :) . A  good lesson for those who want to be right without proof or reason , and those who have reason with proof in 1600 like in 1971, like in 2013 , like always . 

• Like 2

Hammer vs Feather - Physics on the Moon: Galileo and Apollo 15

Commander David Scott performed the “hammer and feather experiment†on the Moon

during the Apollo 15 mission in 1971.

Here :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8

commander-david-scott-on-the-moon-1971.g

Thanks for the video. I have read about the Galileo and his views, but I never knew that they actually did this experiment on the moon :yahoo

Dude something so simple and yet it is something so amazing..

:agree

Prince*Jedi 

P.S Galileo Galilei  was right. He was alone against all ( like me lol ) with the proof too :) . A  good lesson for those who want to be right without proof or reason , and those who have reason with proof in 1600 like in 1971, like in 2013 , like always . 

Come on man... you were not right at all, and of course, do not want to compare yourself to a scientist who has been considered among things as the father of science.

Come on man... you were not right at all, and of course, do not want to compare yourself to a scientist who has been considered among things as the father of science.

Ok then im not right and i m not Galileo Galilei but you , you are always right . Are you happy now ? ; Now 1) Galileo was not right because he wasn t right ; He wasn t right because some people said he was n' t right in 1600 - 2008 ; is it "truth" ? . 3) To say " im not right" with 10 vs 1 , dont make you are right and don t make  "truth" It is precisely  what say this topic and this proof " hammer and Feather" in 1971 . 4 ) Truth need proof on the moon and everywhere . 5 ) Where s your proof i wasn t right ?

Conclusion i was right with proof , this proof was arithmetic and Arithmetic is a science . What is your argument front this proof : " YOU WERE NOT RIGHT AT ALL" like the vatican front to Galileo galilei but without proof;  you do exactly the same error on me ofc and  without proof ofc ; Then yes , Mr Galileo Galilei learned me what is truth and how to prove it ! 

Prince*Jedi 

P.S Prove me i wasn t right with proof , i will believe you , without proof  it is not possible ( not only for me , but for Mr Galilei like the commander David Scott ) 

Edited by Prince*Jedi

No, I'm not always right, I am an imperfect human being like you, and I make mistakes just like you, but when I make mistakes I admit it, I accept it and I apologize. Use banal excuses to try to justify your mistakes and make it liable to a third person, for you is not enough proof that you have not been right?

You showed no proof of anything when it comes to your case, it has nothing to do arithmetic here with your behavior when you were still a clan member.

Do not take it personally, you feel hurt and this is your way of showing it, but you're still failing to acknowledge that you were not entirely 'right'.

• Like 2

AXIS         ALLIES

5.057        5.103                

3.986        4.378                   

3.586        3.625                                     

2.920        2.545                                   

2.769        2.424

1.995        1.863        

1.797        1.594

1.230        1.083 ( FA JEDI )

0.608        0.959

--------      ---------

23 948       24 274        24.274 – 23 948 = Fair enough in Aritmetic ( like ET criteria )  

Confirmed after by Mr Dropdead after he saw Mr Novice told me to “Even the team “ ( If I move, team can t be EVEN and FAIR OFC . It will be precisely unfair and uneven ) 

Confirmed in the video i send you , confirmed by MR FA dropdead who do !fair and find ofc a team fair and even then exactly fair with a difference of 2.34 then u can see drop  joking and say " f*** you novice" , when i see Novice wasn t joking i decided to resign precisely ( it was clear )   

Confirmed by Mr ZIGZAG at the end  of the game ( Notice my  team lose ) who confirm i was right then read the main chat and u will see dear Nani  : 

FA NOVICE : “or move your ass to the other team please†it mean move for even team which s fair and notice ALLIES WIN !

FA JEDI : “ Yes and only me ? That what I do all days , and i go always in unfair team “ 

( Notice my team lose )

FA ZIGZAG : “ He s right novice that way ."

Im right in Arithmetic, for ET , for drop , for ZIGZAG , and dear Nani it is an arithmetic proof , not my opinion , not an argument . If I show my video on the moon or on mars it will be the same conclusion ;

Learn me to be humble , learn me what you want but on god , i was right in Arithmetic Nani !

Arithmetic or arithmetics (from the Greek word á¼€Ïιθμόςarithmos "number") is the oldest[1] and most elementary branch ofmathematics, used very popularly, for tasks ranging from simple day-to-day counting to advanced science and business calculations. It involves the study of quantity, especially as the result of operations that combine numbers. In common usage, it refers to the simpler properties when using the traditional operations of additionsubtractionmultiplication and division with smaller values of numbers.

Prince*Jedi 

My proof is arithmetic !

So somehow you were able to change the subject from Galilei to an ET match.

I didn't read any sort of article comparing Galilei's work to an FPS game before, brilliant.

Truth is in eveything with proof ! With ratio, with number , with a hammer and feather , on the moon and everywhere . "You didn t read any sort of article comparing work to an FPS game before ", I saw and read this comparison when men were accused without proof since 2000 years . For the case Galileo Galilei, the risk to say "Truth" wasn t a kick or a ban in 1600 , the risk was to be burned in 1600 and why ? Because he said "Truth" with " Proof " . Then Galileo Galilei admitted he was wrong, front of people who confuse : "Talk" and " prove"; this is precisely the subject ! Truth need proof in everything . Talking is not proof and precisely with 100 VS 1 or 1 000 000 VS 1; Pythagoras ( - 500 J-C) " TRUTH is NUMBER"  

Prince *Jedi

Edited by Prince*Jedi

Now we will see if Mr Pythagoras was right too when he Said in -500 " Truth is Number" . How to prove Mr Galileo Galilei was right or correct ? Only with video proof ? no , precisely with the " Number " , then we will see if the father of " Arithmetic" and the creator of the word " Mathematic " was right : 

There was no air resistance for the commander David Scott experience ,  the feather fell at the same rate as the hammer, as Galileo had concluded hundreds of years before - all objects released together fall at the same rate regardless of mass. how to know ? just with your opinion , your vision ?or only with the video ? No, no and no !!!

A heavy object (a 1.32-kg aluminum geological hammer) and a light object (a 0.03-kg falcon feather) were released simultaneously from approximately the same height (approximately 1.6 m) and were allowed to fall to the surface. Within the accuracy of the simultaneous release, the objects were observed to undergo the same acceleration and strike the lunar surface simultaneously, which was a result predicted by well-established theory, but a result nonetheless reassuring considering both the number of viewers that witnessed the experiment and the fact that the homeward journey was based critically on the validity of the particular theory being tested. (Nasa) 

This is an opinion or simply a fact ? With what proof ? " Number" ! Mr Galileo Galilei was correct by " Number" in all case : weight, height, time ... like Pythagoras said : "TRUTH IS NUMBER "

Prince*Jedi 

Edited by Prince*Jedi

• Leader

Common Experience says that not all accused of being Kooks are actually Kooks.  The percentage Number of Correct Kooks is unknowable.  Any Kook can make correct statements some of the time and will not be wrong all the time.  One correct Kooky statement by you does not prove all of your Kooky statements.

That was the fastest feather that I have ever seen, that was not on a bird.

Common Experience says that not all accused of being Kooks are actually Kooks.  The percentage Number of Correct Kooks is unknowable.  Any Kook can make correct statements some of the time and will not be wrong all the time.  One correct Kooky statement by you does not prove all of your Kooky statements.

That was the fastest feather that I have ever seen, that was not on a bird.

Dont confuse Theory and proof . A Theory don t stay to the theoretical statement , when it is proved . Your computer is not a theory , Open your computer  confirm the Serial Frequency of Pythagoras theory in -500 J-C for your processor like your memory : then 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192 .......

You type "the fasted feather that u have ever seen" not with a theory and humor ( wich i love it ) , but with your computer wich is not stay to the theoretical statement !

Prince*Jedi

Edited by Prince*Jedi