i like playing wolfenstein the most

lewis

Hello Gohan, first of all, welcome to the forum! You do not need to make a new thread to say a phrase in each of them in this section. You can talk introduce yourself and how much you like ET or NQ 2 server using a single post for it.

So merged all in one :)

• Like 1

• Leader

Nani, how long would the 'edit' control remain on the lower-right of his post, given his site user-level?  He could sometimes do something like I do:

ADDED: another thought before I can't edit this post anymore

ADDED2:  then I might have to make another post in the same topic / thread, but I don't have to start a new topic.

ADDED3:  Hello, lewis!  Good to hear you like ET and especially the FA-brand of ET!

Hello Gohan, first of all, welcome to the forum! You do not need to make a new thread to say a phrase in each of them in this section. You can talk introduce yourself and how much you like ET or NQ 2 server using a single post for it.

So merged all in one :)