1.7 Killbox Server

hello fellas,

i am looking for some cool buddies who are interested to play from time to time on the killbox server. so we can populate it again.

currently we are running with the following rotation:

shipment - TDM

Killhouse - TDM

Vacant - Domination

Crossfire - Sabotage

Crash - TDM

Broadcast - TDM

maybe we can make a date for a gaming weekend? nothing special, we jjust play there and you get ass kicked by me. :lol_2:

@DD, maybe we can turn off pb too?

• Like 2

Consider yourself lucky!

I think I'll be a bit more active in game through the summer since I won't be taking classes.  It'll be in the evening EST when I'll get to play.

• Administrators

Hard to disable PB on killbox when we are short on admins... it would get butt rapped.

• Like 1

Meh. the only reason why I dislike Killbox is because it mmm well the Normal Core. If it wasn't for that then I would be happy to play on it.

maybe we can make a date for a gaming weekend? nothing special, we jjust play there and you get ass kicked by me. :lol_2:

You make it sound so enjoyable.... I look forward to it.

Ahh madara, to think such things only asks for what you offer in return.  Was on last night and I dont remember the rotation being that big. I would love to camp the server at night PST as I am almost done with school and won't be taking summer courses.  I don't mind hardcore, but don't whine when you get pistol whipped and knifed (especially on Shipment, muhahahahaha!)

Its still fun. I had a good time last night, only F|A in there, 6 guys slaying on shipment. It was a good time. I just need to have a setup or two just for killbox, then the slaying will begin.

i created a new profile for killbox. on killbox i cant use my p90 with silencer. i need something bigger xD

its a pity that we are playing during different time zones. so your knife will never will hit me and only yourself. xD

Hard to disable PB on killbox when we are short on admins... it would get butt rapped.

When I get on Beginners and see 3 to 6 admins on I don't think we're short.  It's just getting a few to step up and camp it so that it doesn't get overtaken.  Some may not have the BanHammer yet but in time they will.  Also this will give them the chance to call on others for assistance and help with maturation.

well, currently we are running 3vs3, thats good. but the most people will only stay if there are already 2 or 3 people. we already have 2 regulars xD. anyway, pb is kicking people and cheaters too. so it is better to keep pb enabled. although i am interested in how the amount of players would increase without pb.