F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

FA tags are not censored by the lvl..lvl 0 can wear a tag

atm u need lvls if u want to wear tags or u get kicked.

also really awsome server having great times there + ts ofc :) thx dd and quo for helping

Just one thing to consider, you said you have no XP storage. I just want to make sure that you are saving the statistics for the KD or PWR. Because if we want to have good shuffles, that's the only way to do it.

Else the other way would be to let the XP build up (not allowing level upgrades) and when a shuffle occur, you reset the XP of everyone. That's how the "Box" server were doing it back in time. However, with the KD and PWR, you have a much better ratio to work from. So I would let the XP disabled and only use those 2 other ratios (not sure if it's feasible). If you can't have those 2 ratios without the XP, then you can just clear the XP at the end of every map (after the stopwatch is done).

Just one thing to consider, you said you have no XP storage. I just want to make sure that you are saving the statistics for the KD or PWR. Because if we want to have good shuffles, that's the only way to do it.

Else the other way would be to let the XP build up (not allowing level upgrades) and when a shuffle occur, you reset the XP of everyone. That's how the "Box" server were doing it back in time. However, with the KD and PWR, you have a much better ratio to work from. So I would let the XP disabled and only use those 2 other ratios (not sure if it's feasible). If you can't have those 2 ratios without the XP, then you can just clear the XP at the end of every map (after the stopwatch is done).

I agree. Hopefully there is a way to balance teams such as KD.

• Clan Friend

Aside from the fact that I was kicked for team damage in supply because my dynamite killed some team mates while I wasn't even there :P (but that's ok, I guess I also aimed 2 bad in that map hehe)

When I was field ops, I had no binoculars, and I couldn't call artillery, I don't know if it's config related

Aside from the fact that I was kicked for team damage in supply because my dynamite killed some team mates while I wasn't even there :P (but that's ok, I guess I also aimed 2 bad in that map hehe)

When I was field ops, I had no binoculars, and I couldn't call artillery, I don't know if it's config related

its because of XP Dare need to find a way to disable XP improvements but still have some of them on like accuracy and reloadspeed

like on ETPro servers

I got ALOT of positive reviews from the server , ppl really liked it.

Was fun to play with TS with JoeDirt , Chosen one , mirage and co.

• Like 3

Someone just kicked me from the server and am currently banned for about 12 minutes.

Lol.

auto--kick.. remove your tags until you have your levels there ;)

Someone just kicked me from the server and am currently banned for about 12 minutes.

Lol.

You are noob. You should have known that mod is silent so first get level then wear tags.