Work in progress

Nitrox*

NOOOOoooo :(:D

Nah seriously, i like "panzernoob", it's not insulting, it's just funny =)

I wanted to add an "Adren whore" award but... idk (AG would win this award every map... lmao :yahoo:D)

How about a 'Covie-whore' award?

- Most kills with FG42

- Most pants stolen

• Like 1

I dediced to remove the Kills and spree counter on the right side of the screen (near timer, fps, etc...)

And i added a new "on screen" stats system.

It shows :

Bodyshots : on enemies only, hits on dead bodies aren't added to the counter

Headshots : on enemies only, hits on dead bodies aren't added to the counter

Kills : Total kills made on enemies

Cur. Spree : Displays your current spree (if you got more than 1 kill in a row)

Here's a screenshot (it's not really synced with Alt button stats, on Alt, bodyshots on teammates are counted...)

Things are looking good for n!tmod =D. You are doing an awesome job

PS: will there ever be dual mp40's. Lawl

No oinion ! Stop with ur dual smg's xD :P

Here are some news =)

I released a nightly build last night, still it's preferable to set g_floodProtect to 0 and sv_floodprotect to 1 (the flood protection thing is really new and still buggy).

Also i just finished adding a new feature :)

Round end stats. Jaymod and ETPub have this kind of stuff so I said "why not having our round end stats too ? :o"

post-2041-12633285006433_thumb.jpg

So there we can see who got the last frag of the match.

And stats for the player : map, team, class, headshots, bodyshots, kills, revives, damage given/received, teamkills (if friendly fire is enabled on the server).

The color for Dg. Given is wrong, but i fixed it, dont worry :)

Latest changes :

- Shrubbot bugfix

- g_headshot is now using bitflags values.

- added ETPub like !stats command

- Forcecvar reworked, now works perfectly.

- sv_cvar reworked, but still gets reseted on mapchange.

- Code cleanup (lot of useless code removed)

- Added cg_numPopups to customize the number of popups that can be displayed (maximum : 8)

- Added Valid GUID check on clientConnect. If the client's GUID is invalid (bad lenght/invalid chars), connection will be rejected.

- Max skills levels bugfix.

Now if you test the mod, please report any bugs.

1.1 Final will be released soon.

Latest changes :

- Shrubbot bugfix

- g_headshot is now using bitflags values.

- added ETPub like !stats command

- Forcecvar reworked, now works perfectly.

- sv_cvar reworked, but still gets reseted on mapchange.

- Code cleanup (lot of useless code removed)

- Added cg_numPopups to customize the number of popups that can be displayed (maximum : 8)

- Added Valid GUID check on clientConnect. If the client's GUID is invalid (bad lenght/invalid chars), connection will be rejected.

- Max skills levels bugfix.

Now if you test the mod, please report any bugs.

1.1 Final will be released soon.

Is there anyway to fix that panzer viewbox on the left hand corner? (it isn't being used for anything and just blocks the persons left side view). Just wondering =P

I noticed one thing when i was playing medic and trying to give myself healthpacks it wasnt letting me grab them had to throw a bunch and stand on them and it slowly gave me health.I really like the nitmod servers and enjoy playing there. :)

Sorry if someone has mentioned this already :embrass

I noticed one thing when i was playing medic and trying to give myself healthpacks it wasnt letting me grab them had to throw a bunch and stand on them and it slowly gave me health.I really like the nitmod servers and enjoy playing there. :)

Sorry if someone has mentioned this already :embrass

Actually this is caused by a server misconfiguration.

Some bitflags for the g_medics cvar changed and server admins don't seem to be reading changelog files included with every nightly builds.

g_medics [bitflag]

Bitflag to modify Medic class behaviour.

· 1 : Medics can’t pick up their own med packs at all

· 2 : Medics can't get akimbos

· 4 : Medics can't carry or pickup a SMG

· 8 : Medics can heal teammates with their revive syringes.

· 16 : Disable MP5 for medics, they will spawn with their team default SMG and will not be able to pick MP5 on the ground

Default: 0

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the shrubbot and i have done some modifications (i don't know if it will be in the next release but probably yes) :

- First I change the commands' write function : now you don't have to write flags but the command name in it's entirety (like that :

flags   =  readconfig time records help admintest lock unlock launch uptime leveledit 

- I made also a new command to edit levels : !leveledit

syntax :

!leveledit (level number) [action] (command)

there are for now 3 actions :

-> "info" : display the level info (command parameter isn't used)

-> "add" : add a command to the level

-> "remove" : remove a command to the level

I will add new action in the current week(s) : clear, name, greeting, greeting_sound, newlevel and deletelevel

I think I said all :)

• Like 1

Tested it yesterday. Will take some time to get used to it (the !leveledit) but works correctly :D

Also i added !levlist (@devteam : didnt commit it yet) to display the list of all the levels inside the shrubbot and the levels names.

nice lets do some nitmod killin

Ask onion he knows everything bout this :rolleyes:

we should all go play n!tmod =D. It is a great place to do 1 on 1's =).

Whahahah 16-1 my friend :hi

Edited by Fourzerotwo

• 1 month later...

Haiii there!! :D

Some little news about the work in progress :P In the end we will prolly just release a 1.4 instead of 1.4 nightlys and 1.5 final.

So here are some new features that you will find in N!tmod 1.4:

Server side :

- Connection logs : a log containing IP GUID and name of each player that connects (can be disabled)

- g_autoQuitDelay : send "quit" command to the server after X minutes of uptime if the server is empty (can be useful for servers running in a loop and having long uptimes)

- g_noOverheat (bitflag) : To enable/disable overheat on Sten and Mobile MG42

- g_weapons (bitflag) : Options for weapons, to allow headshots with knife(may gib players when backstabbing...) or throwing knife, enable the bomb for engies lvl5, increase landmines damage if the landmine owner is engi level 5.

- Removed g_bomb cvar (moved to g_weapons)

- A new BETA gametype : Death match. you can kill everyone, even if they're in ur team, hits will not be counted as team hits (still need to calculate 3 highest fraggers on map end)

- g_revenge : Inspired from "CrossFire" game. Displays "REVENGE!" if you kill the last player that killed you.

- Valid GUID and IP verification when a player connects.

- New callvote exploit fix (discovered it a few weeks ago and never heard of it before so i assume it's a bug that hasnt been reported/discovered before).

- Bullet code optimizations.

- HUD stats are now saved during the whole map (they used to get reset when changing team)

- Fixed some problems with hitboxes

- Reworked g_realBody (the old code wasn't really good, better now since i learned a lot of things about hitboxes :P)

- Code cleanup (again and again...)

- Modified g_poison cvar options : 0 : Disable, 1 : Enable (and can only be cured by medic syringes), 2 : Poison can be cured by health cabinets, medpacks dropped by other medics and medic syringes.

Client side :

- New HUD (looks like ETPro/Jaymod alt hud)

- Moved stats near health bar

- Added deaths to the hud stats

- Modified kill notifications (pretty nice imo :P)

- New scoreboard showing every players Kills and Deaths

- "Live" teamscores displayed if TDM gametype is enabled (updated as soon as a player dies)

- Fixed a "bug" with the vote menu (showing one of the votes button even if it was disabled)

tdm_livescores.JPG

ecf4cadcfbfc565fff118c5ed17f1c5d4a673fc5.png

We will probably release 1.4 as soon as we fixed one remaining bug and tested it =)