Work in progress

Nitrox*

where is venom tonton???

no more panzer cam control???

j_insanity only control unlimited charge bar now, no more unlimited shoot ... better give admin choice to enable or disable them :?:

noquarter features with more control cvars adding weapons like MP5 and riffle cam and more is what i liked in n!tmod, sorry but it's seems turning to etpub with fun setting now :mad

Did you RTFM ? lol

These might be useful :

g_venom

g_bomb

g_mp5

g_rnadecam

g_panzercam

g_mortarcam

And that's from the documentation

jp_insanity [bitflag]

Enable or disable some fun modes

· 1 : Instant Respawn

· 2 : Unlimited Ammo (No need to reload)

· 4 : Unlimited Charge bar

· 8 : Every class can pick every weapon

Default: 0

g_rockets [bitflag]

Bitflag to modify Panzerfaust rockets behavior.

· 1 : Guided Panzer rockets

· 2 : Homing Panzer rockets (follow nearby enemies)

Default: 0

PHC Ô_ô

bahhhhhhhh j'ai faillait avoir une crise cardiaque :blink: tonton un peut plus de docs dans les release ^^

Nice please some docs in future release it will help ^^

MERCiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

still don't work set team_maxMortars "1" always set to -1 to have panzer available

PHC Ô_ô

bahhhhhhhh j'ai faillait avoir une crise cardiaque :blink: tonton un peut plus de docs dans les release ^^

Nice please some docs in future release it will help ^^

MERCiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

still don't work set team_maxMortars "1" always set to -1 to have panzer available

If you don't have any documentation with ur release, it's that you must be using a nightly build (I no longer support these nightly, they were all bugged...)

N!tmod 1.0 Final is out, i didn't make the official announce but i'll post it tomorrow.

You can get it here : http://fearless-assassins.info/downloads/nitmod/nitmod_1.0_final.zip

Documentation is included in the package.

About the weapons restriction, it's a bug with the bot code... File a ticket in the tracker and i'll fix it in 1.1 .

I have tested your mod a bit and I like it so far. There is one question however. Will you be adding support for mac users too. I'm interested in setting up a Nitmod server, but I know few mac users who wouldn't then be able to play there. I think it is important.

• Administrators

I have tested your mod a bit and I like it so far. There is one question however. Will you be adding support for mac users too. I'm interested in setting up a Nitmod server, but I know few mac users who wouldn't then be able to play there. I think it is important.

Yes, we have plan to add support for Mac users.

I dediced to remove the Kills and spree counter on the right side of the screen (near timer, fps, etc...)

And i added a new "on screen" stats system.

It shows :

Bodyshots : on enemies only, hits on dead bodies aren't added to the counter

Headshots : on enemies only, hits on dead bodies aren't added to the counter

Kills : Total kills made on enemies

Cur. Spree : Displays your current spree (if you got more than 1 kill in a row)

Here's a screenshot (it's not really synced with Alt button stats, on Alt, bodyshots on teammates are counted...)

post-2041-12627278956403_thumb.jpg

Fixed : Some 'Intermission Awards' were wrong, not giving the good values or not working at all. Cleaned up and fixed :)

Added : 2 New Awards :

- Most revives : Highest number or revives made by a player during the map/round

- Most heals : Highest number of medpacks given by a player to his teammates (Don't heal yourself, that will not increase your counter)

Also I will maybe add a Revives counter to the "On Screen" stats.

Removed : Kick weapon. That was useless

Removed : Poison overlay. Now you won't see all the wierd colors when you're poisoned.

- Added uniform icon on scoreboard for disguised players

- Fixed uniform sprites above players (they were visible through walls)

- Removed g_weapons cvar (some flags had no effect)

- Added g_fieldOps cvar (no lvl1 binocs, Too many airstrikes restore half/full. See documentation)

- Modified an icon in the HUD (helmet)

- New awards: Panzernoob (Most panzerfaust kills, only if above 5) & Highest Damage (replacing Darwin awards... that sucked)