Work in progress

Nitrox*

yeah just like COD or sumthing:P 2machineguns left-mousebutton is left machinegun. right-mousebutton is right machinegun :P and when u press left and right they both shoot :)?

Hmmm... No.

Don't forget this is ET, adding a MP5 and a Bomb is already enough in my opinion...

And also, to post stuff like that, visit the "Features Request" part.

Let's try to keep everything in order :)

The mp5 is my favoirt weapon cause it is Acc is G00d :D

Still this isn't about the work in progress :D lol idc

News :

Just added a new shrubbot command (I was bored and got an idea so I made a new command...)

the command is !moveall [r|b|s], it's like a HUGE !put, to move EVERYONE (even specs) in a team. Can be useful when testing stuff with bots, or if teams are totally unfair and you want people to re-join a team themselves instead of a !shuffle.

I know this command is kinda useless, but I'm pretty sure it can be useful at some point. :)

As I said... I was bored and wanted to make a new command, so there we are.

Still this isn't about the work in progress :D lol idc

News :

Just added a new shrubbot command (I was bored and got an idea so I made a new command...)

the command is !moveall [r|b|s], it's like a HUGE !put, to move EVERYONE (even specs) in a team. Can be useful when testing stuff with bots, or if teams are totally unfair and you want people to re-join a team themselves instead of a !shuffle.

I know this command is kinda useless, but I'm pretty sure it can be useful at some point. :)

As I said... I was bored and wanted to make a new command, so there we are.

That would be an awesome command. !moveall ftw

• Administrators

Will use the fixs of 1.2.7?

Mostly yes. I see no point in re inviting wheel. NQ is also using fixes made by pheno from Etpub. We will keep working on new gametype which is at present not in any mod and in the end it will have new client visuals. In the end it's just bunch of coders working together to provide better gaming experience. :)

Main goal is to have less download + stable server with less CPU usage and less memory usage. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few linux installs (some true installs, others VMs) so if you ever need something compiled on linux, all I need is the source code

Thanks for proposing your help, but it's alright I can now build linux binaries =)

NEWS :

• Modified : I wrote my own hitsounds code, now server side instead of client side (can be disabled on client by cg_hitsounds 0).

The reason why I reworked hitsounds is because they were really delayed for high pingers. I tested the new ones on a Euro server (~160 ping) and it seems to be a way better than the old code :)

• Fixed : Damageable explosives now work correctly on linux servers :)

I still need a LOT of votes concerning skills levels!! I'd like everyone to vote and post their opinions. If no one does, I'll take the decision on my own...

Also, I think that the antilag needs to be reworked/optimized, but I don't know anything about antilag stuff. If there are any coders around who can take that in charge, your help is VERY welcomed !

Don't forget that we are a big and growing community.

There must be plenty of coders out here, if all of them contribute to the mod, we can make a really good one and give ET a new life :)

In version 1.2.7 the client 2.55 is locked .

Will put some restriction to the 2.55 version?

What is the forecast of a beta server? So I put a server Nitmod in Brazil.

Edited by EiOL

In version 1.2.7 the client 2.55 is locked .

Will put some restriction to the 2.55 version?

What is the forecast of a beta server? So I put a server Nitmod in Brazil.

The code has been reworked a lot, the more we work on the mod and the more we remove NQ code... (In the end i think we will only keep shrubbot, xpsave and a few parts of the code from NQ)

I don't see the point of locking 2.55, ET is divided in 2 communities, 2.55 & 2.6, and i want n!tmod to run for both communities :)

Also you can get the latest nightly buids there : http://188.165.50.108/nightly (you shouldnt use 20091229 if you're planning to enable country flags, they're bugged in this version, but it will be fixed in next release, that will certainly be 1.0 Final by the way :):yahoo )

• Like 1

set g_enablevenom "1"
where is venom tonton???

no more panzer cam control???

j_insanity only control unlimited charge bar now, no more unlimited shoot ... better give admin choice to enable or disable them :?:

noquarter features with more control cvars adding weapons like MP5 and riffle cam and more is what i liked in n!tmod, sorry but it's seems turning to etpub with fun setting now :mad