Work in progress

Nitrox*

Hi there!

In this topic I'll post the work in progress for the mod.

New features, bug fixes, improvements, things that have been removed/reworked.

I'll start with good news :

•  
  • ADDED : (On daredevil request) ETPub Map Voting gametype (and quickly tested).
    Everything seems to work correctly, credits go to ETPub because all I did was adding their code into N!tmod.
  • MODIFIED : g_weaponItems 2 flag : Players now drop binocs instead of pistols.
  • FIXED : Sniperwar didn't gib if player had spawnprotection
  • FIXED : Bug where Engineers could get 2 SMG's.
  • ADDED : the "Hold your fire" vsay is played when hitting a teammate with friendlyfire enabled.

I also modified something for the damageable explosives (bugged with linux build), but I can't build linux binaries at the moment so i can't test...

Hi there!

In this topic I'll post the work in progress for the mod.

New features, bug fixes, improvements, things that have been removed/reworked.

I'll start with good news :

•  
  • ADDED : (On daredevil request) ETPub Map Voting gametype (and quickly tested).
    Everything seems to work correctly, credits go to ETPub because all I did was adding their code into N!tmod.
  • MODIFIED : g_weaponItems 2 flag : Players now drop binocs instead of pistols.
  • FIXED : Sniperwar didn't gib if player had spawnprotection
  • FIXED : Bug where Engineers could get 2 SMG's.
  • ADDED : the "Hold your fire" vsay is played when hitting a teammate with friendlyfire enabled.

I also modified something for the damageable explosives (bugged with linux build), but I can't build linux binaries at the moment so i can't test...

2 smgs is awesome ! Too bad it got removed

How about dual smgs !!! (hell ya !! That would be a funny thing to add to nitmod !)

You know why i can't choose mortar, panza or flame?..

I choose one of them and when i press OK it says '*Mortar/Panzerfaust/Flamethrower not available*' oO

• Like 1

You know why i can't choose mortar, panza or flame?..

I choose one of them and when i press OK it says '*Mortar/Panzerfaust/Flamethrower not available*' oO

Bots are using heavy weapons so players can't use them.

I don't know what to do for N!tmod :(

lol can you set it so that there is unlimited heavy weapons ? That would be mad fighting an army of panzer

I'll make all bots using engineer + medics + covert ups classes only ... this way Soldier + fieldo will be free

EDIT: Done all bots in server are only medics+engineer+covertups

all soldier and fieldo classes are free

How is the TDM going?

I wanted to start coding in lua to do the mod.

I can easily do it but it won't display anything. So I need to add some new boxes in the player screen to display the numbers.

I just started working on the TDM, testing stuff as i'm writing this :)

And what do you mean with lua ? N!tmod doesnt support lua, i removed lua stuff (i think i was getting a lot of errors because of it when compiling)

And i dont know anything about lua so i won't be able to add it again, maybe someone else can do it? :)

I just started working on the TDM, testing stuff as i'm writing this smile.gif

And what do you mean with lua ? N!tmod doesnt support lua, i removed lua stuff (i think i was getting a lot of errors because of it when compiling)

And i dont know anything about lua so i won't be able to add it again, maybe someone else can do it? smile.gif

ishhh. I suggest you to put back lua. I could maybe help you with it when I'll have time.

LUA is a MUST to have in your mod. If you really want other people to use your mod, you need it. Jaymod doesn't have it at this moment and each time we think about something that can be done with lua, we can't add that to the server.

LUA modules can be added separately by each admins of servers. This provide them the ability to do some code in an easy language that they can update without the need of compiling. It's some kind of script that you put on the server and that are really usefull.

ETPro has an embedded Lua 5.0.2 interpreter, and if present will load user-defined scripts from the ETPro directory. It also provides an "et" library of function calls for Lua that allow access to the server engine, and provides callbacks so a server side mod may trigger on specific server events.

http://wolfwiki.anim...php/Lua_Mod_API

I agree that you can do the TDM in your mod directly. However there is A LOT of lua mods out there that are really cool to use. Just take a look at my lua modules in the MOD Development section and you will understand what I mean.

hehe you can speak to each other through xfire en Français ... muahahahaha vous deux laugh.gif

lol didn't knew he was a frenchy :o

I'll add him on x then and I'll stop spamming this thread since it's supposed to be a thread for new feature posted by him and not comments by us.

Sorry for the spam Nit

watvb.jpg

:hmm

Here are the heavy weapons settings :

g_heavyWeaponRestriction

"g_heavyWeaponRestriction" is:"100" default:"100"

team_maxmortars

"team_maxMortars" is:"2" default:"-1"

team_maxflamers

"team_maxFlamers" is:"1" default:"-1"

team_maxpanzers

"team_maxPanzers" is:"1" default:"-1"

But if there's no soldiers, i dont understand why it doesnt work :s

Beside that, i re-added LUA support into N!tmod :)