Work in progress

Nitrox*

My server. Well, I'm part of the developmetn team. Theres' one or two bugs that are adressed before the final (1.4) release. Don't worry, the release will be in th next few days and I might say it's worth while too. The issues with hitboxes and lag in 1.3 are resolved in 1.4. I hope you can wait for a little a while, I promise that the release is imminent and none of us want to delay it at all.

Sincerely, gaoesa

gao, u're wrong :P I want to delay it :D 1.4 will be released within the next week, and i think it's worth waiting a few days =)

We just have some things to do before the final release, such as... the new website :D

Our forums and bug tracker will be moved on this website, so we will have our real "N!tmod dedicated community" instead of being hosted on a clan community (nothing against F|A, that was a decision took by me and gao).

Anyway, do not worry, 1.4 download links will be posted as soon as we open the new site to the public =D