Bieber allegedly partied, smoked pot a day after paparazzo was killed

brynne

FA40AAFAF5246DFE72D5CA20DD79CC_h316_w628_m5_cZMZzagAc.jpg

When it comes to casual drug use, apparently Justin Bieber might never say never, as TMZ has released pictures of the "Boyfriend" singer holding what is reportedly a brown-wrapped blunt at a Newport Beach, Calif., hotel room party. It's usually assumed that what is smoked out of a blunt is what our high school music teacher smilingly called "the wacky tobacky," which is (let's face it) practically legal in California. What's odd though is the laughing, relaxed Bieber partying with young friends on Jan. 2, the day after a paparazzo was killed trying to take pictures of Bieber’s car. However, as Justin Bieber was not present or directly involved with that accident, perhaps he can be forgiven his quick recovery.[Source]

:omgcat: :omgcat: :omgcat: :omgcat:

i really dont like this guy :o

first i didnt hate him but after i heard all stuff about him showing guns, cheating on Selena,... i hate him..

My daughter came into my room and announced she no longer liked Bieber. Said she found out he smoked weed, and that made her not like him anymore.

Did not tell my daughter about my past misdeeds....got enough on my plate atm :S

I dont even know who is this 'bieber' properly. all I know that he sings some shitty songs. and in India ,all tease that guy by referring him as a 'goat' thats because he likes to yell out 'oh beaa-bee beaa beaa-bea....' just like goats :D :D :D

• Like 1

smoke or not smoke his business ... the truth is that many people smoke, smoked, or had contact with the ... I'll admit that I do not like him and his music ... Maybe I'm weird but that's my opinion.

• Administrators

Like him or hate him he has more money then all of you combined will earn in a lifetime. My kids never get into this Beiber fever, but 1Direction........dont get me started........imagine 2 kids playing 2 different 1D songs in the same room...pulling my hair as I type.

• Like 4

Like him or hate him he has more money then all of you combined will earn in a lifetime. My kids never get into this Beiber fever, but 1Direction........dont get me started........imagine 2 kids playing 2 different 1D songs in the same room...pulling my hair as I type.

i feel with you :)

got an little cousin who likes 1D and he knows i dont like them and he plays it always on his cellphone when im there.